Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grannypants

VIP Member
Made the mistake at work today of letting slip how much I spent on merch last night… proceeded to have a girl round on me and yell ‘WHAT? On a Taylor Swift BAUBLE?’

like jeez Helen calm down someone has to fund her billionaire lifestyle sorry that I LIKE THINGS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

foolishone

It needs work but…

out of the woods (squirles’ version)

Looking at it now
It all seems so simple
We were climbing up a tree
I remember
You took my acorns and my nuts
Then discovered
(Then discovered)
All the squirles like their bread brown and white
Sourdough, rolls, baked, any colour
And I remember thinking
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods?

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Now that there are so many London dates, I’m praying to God that the odds are in my favour and she won’t play London Boy at the one I’m going to
Surely you mean the song that shall be heretofore known as Kansas (City) Boy 😜

You know I love a Kansas Boy, I enjoy BBQ Sauce, Ted Lasso accents in the afternoon.

• Haha

Merpedy

VIP Member
So it does look like she flew back to the US 🙄 because of course she can’t just get some private air bnb or something in a nearby country if she’s that desperate to not stay in a hotel room and is concerned about her safety

And no I don’t care about her buying carbon credits or some other slightly bs excuse

Reactions: 23

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Guys she changed one lyric on the very last song out of the 43 she performed. It’s not that deep and a bit of fun for the guy she’s dating. I get that some of you might find it cringe but I personally think it’s nice to see her having a bit of fun 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus the run and kiss is hardly a really niche moment/action. If I’ve been waiting to see someone and I finally do I tend to run up and give them a hug or whatever. Again don’t think it’s that deep (personally anyway)
The OOTW x IION? Mash up is going to permanently imprint on my brain.

Yeah out of interest can you take an empty water bottle and are there refill stations?

Like at universal I remember we had to empty our water bottles but we’re allowed to refill them in the park, same at the airport.
This I don't know, but it absolutely should be the way! If it's a genuine security risk, fair enough, but water should be easily accessible and free in any situation where you're not permitted to bring your own in.

Sorry, I've had a very 'eat the rich' week so I'm perhaps being a bit harsh, but it just makes me so sad and so angry to think that all this poor girl wanted to do was go see an amazing show, and instead she's dead. Human life should be worth more than profit margins.

fleabagster

I can’t believe it. We got tickets! I’ve been at work teaching all day but unbeknownst to me my Swiftie BFF got her code this morning and managed to get us tickets! We had given up and were so so disappointed. I actually can’t believe it! I was planning on seeing the film a third time alone but think I’ll save it now!!

• Heart

MidnightAura

VIP Member
So it does look like she flew back to the US 🙄 because of course she can’t just get some private air bnb or something in a nearby country if she’s that desperate to not stay in a hotel room and is concerned about her safety

And no I don’t care about her buying carbon credits or some other slightly bs excuse
I agree with this. Her jet usage is disgusting. There have been plenty of celebrities some I dare say have been more famous than her who have security and manage to stay in hotels or private properties when they are working away from home.

Whats she going to do when she comes to the U.K.? Of course she will private jet it between Edinburgh and London but in between U.K. dates and further afield Is she just going to keep going back to the USA?

Also, if security is her concern here and I doubt it is, she has private jets that people can track whenever they like. She’s doing this because she’s Taylor Swift and she can.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
What??? That is deranged?!

I agree, the men shouldn’t be compared. It’s not fair. Fans saying Travis is “better” because Taylor didn’t have to say (presumably) that she couldn’t find Travis after the show. Well she wouldn’t have lost him, her dad threw him out of the tent!
Travis is also an Extroverted American whereas Joe was an introverted Brit.
Some of this behaviour from Travis/Taylor that people think is so cute seems bizarre and borderline deranged to me, but I am also an introverted Brit so there are cultural differences to take into account.

Reactions: 22

Folkevermore

VIP Member
The amount of videos comparing Joe to Travis on tiktok is a little bit disturbing.
Especially the ones implying Joe cheated… there’s no evidence of that and people should leave Joe alone.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
People need to stop comparing Travis and Joe. They are SO different. Joe and Taylor weren’t going to last in the long run because he has clearly always hated the level of fame that comes with being in her life.
I don’t think he necessarily hated the fame, and we have no evidence he did. He doesn’t want the spotlight but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t okay with her having it.

He did clearly want a private relationship though, and Taylor clearly prefers this high school level PDA approach.

I feel like a lot of people project this story onto Joe and Taylor’s relationship when none of us have any real idea.

Merpedy

VIP Member
I do think it’s disappointing that when she is in very public relationships, it becomes Taylor and her boyfriend and not just Taylor. The guy basically becomes actively part of her brand and she very much pushes it. It becomes hard to enjoy her whole public persona because there will always be something attached to her love life or the guy and it will be very in your face. It’s not just gossip or theories or thoughts based on what she’s singing or wearing or whatever, and it’s fairly easy to remove yourself from those conversations

• Heart

Merpedy

VIP Member
I guess she has meetings with people who aren't on the tour about other projects and knows what she needs to do to look after herself so she can keep delivering on the shows.
You’re right online meetings don’t exist and there’s just no way that she can have those treatments abroad

Her next show is Friday (?) and she has a two month break after those shows… come on now 🤭

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Made the mistake at work today of letting slip how much I spent on merch last night… proceeded to have a girl round on me and yell ‘WHAT? On a Taylor Swift BAUBLE?’

like jeez Helen calm down someone has to fund her billionaire lifestyle sorry that I LIKE THINGS
I made the mistake of asking my husband what he felt was an unreasonable amount to spend on the merch last night… he said £200.

I was really hoping he’d say like £500 or something since I’d actually spent £340 💀

• Haha

goalsAF

I really think she should cancel tonight's show - it's supposed to be even hotter tonight and it's going to be dreadful if more fans faint, or worse, die, as sadly happened last night.

Nearly every stadium bans water bottles because of the risk of injury if they are thrown. They can have cups of water but with the floor all being standing, it's very difficult to get yourself out of the pit and to more water when you need it.

I honestly think there needs to be an international limit on the number of people in a standing only area. Everyone pushes to get to the front and bunches together, and no-one wants to leave for the toilet or water because they don't want to lose their spot. The floor should be seated, or if it absolutely has to be standing their should be multiple sections to space people out better.

Rest in peace Ana, this should never have happened.