Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess89

VIP Member
Just got 4 front standing left tickets!!! Keep refreshing guys, I had my heart set on front standing and thought there was no chance but kept refreshing and some popped up!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I keep swaying between the whole kinda sweet and playing to the cameras and I think it’s probably a bit of both? They are into each other but they’re also into the extra attention which fair if I was famous I probably would be too

She does seem to fall in love very easily, she was mouthing I love you to Matty Healy a few months ago lol. I mean if it means we get another rep type album with Matty as the Getaway Car and Travis as the Joe I’m all for it 🤣
I get whiplash from how quickly she falls for people. It crazy when you think that all too well was written about a guy she dated for three months!
It’s not very Sagittarius of her.

ls240898

VIP Member
Sorry just to say - the tweet is funny I was just making a joke 🤠
---
The cowboy emoji was an accident. But I won’t be removing

• Haha

Trixxx

VIP Member
I can't believe it!!! I actually got some!!! Not the most amazing seats but im happy to jist be going 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18

mendelsz

The people who are obsessed with if/when she’s going to get pregnant are so weird.
Taylor’s uterus is no one’s business but her own and I don’t see why people want her to pop out babies so quickly.
Seriously, this has been happening for the longest time too. There isn’t a single boyfriend of Taylor’s as far as I can remember (which is since the red era when I became a fan) that fans didn’t obsess about her getting pregnant and having children.

The fact that Taylor has to actively tell fans she will not stop making music or touring and that’s something she wants to do till she grows old because she loves it so much and they STILL say this is a farewell tour and she’s retiring to build a family (first with Joe, then Matty and now Travis, all within the same tour) is frankly insulting to her as a woman.

foolishone

Re the kiss after the show / her dad pushing Travis forward to meet Taylor - there’s loads of videos of Scott meeting Taylor directly after shows. I wonder if this is something she likes from an anxiety/grounding point of view. There’s a video where she’s saying before she goes out on stage “nobody out there actively hates me that I know of” (maybe miss Americana?) and the video of her trying to find Joe after a show and not being able to. So maybe she always asks Scott (or someone) to be there so that she has a “friendly” face immediately after the high of being on stage. So Scott may have suggested that Travis be there coz he knows that Taylor wants to see someone who she knows loves her for her and Taylor being the love bug that she is just got carried away and kissed him in the moment. We know from her songs she falls fast and she falls hard so the kiss makes complete sense to me, it’s just who she is. But I think that there probably is an anxiety thing there as to why her dad always meets her straight after she comes off stage. I don’t think it’s just a pride thing.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
The thing about those people comparing Travis and Joe are the same ones that had a mental breakdown in April and couldn’t accept that it was over for weeks. Joe was held to a god like standard…and now he’s seen as trash. I’d be worried if I were Travis.
The tide turns quickly, so if they break up he best be ready.
I liked that around the lover era her fan base had become more mature and adult, but with midnights etc is seems she’s brought a load of younger Gen Z into her fan base and it’s become childish again

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
She IS representing all of us who never quite got over things that happened when we were teenagers. 💀 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Now that there are so many London dates, I’m praying to God that the odds are in my favour and she won’t play London Boy at the one I’m going to

• Haha

atomic

Looks like the old dirt on travis is being dug up (he’s still got nothing on Mattys comments lol).

If I was gonna date Taylor Swift, I’d make sure to do a social media purge first for sure. I find it bizarre that celebs leave tweets like this up and don’t pay someone to do a clear out
honestly I cba with stuff like this. people are so desperate to cancel others these days. they are tweets from 12, 13 years ago - yes they are questionable but honestly how many of us have said things years ago that we don’t regret and certainly wouldn’t stand by now?
I hate fatphobic and ableist comments as much as the next person (I myself am fat and have disabilities) but this is such a reach. Yeah he probably should have scrubbed his socials but man I’d hate to be famous 😂

Merpedy

VIP Member
even so if people can figure out she's back in the states then they can figure out she's gone to chile to hide out instead of straight to brazil then surely?
She’s going to need security wherever she goes either way. It’s more about the fact that she’s taking flights to stay at home for only a few days between shows, to then fly back again. I still think it’s all silly

At least on the US tour you could sort of argue it made sense because the flights were fairly short. These flights are 10+ hours each way

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Idk if it’s just me but that video of Scott pointing Travis out of the tent at the end was so weird 🫠
It’s not just you, he’s such a pushy cringey stage dad at times, the other one of him when someone is filming Travis’ reaction to the lyrics change and he’s whooping Ott, I mean his daughter is singing about her bf and he’s jumping his arse around like he’s Tom Cruise on Oprah that time, it’s weird.
Edited to add has Mama Swift been photographed with or near Travis yet?

foolishone

THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION
Taylor Swift #26 - last night of the Eras tour? Of course not, I’m gonna add some more!

• Haha

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
He clearly views her as some kind of trophy and it gives me the ick so bad.
I normally have a strong ick-ometer, but it's surprisingly still at green. He's an extrovert. Sometimes extroverts fall in love. We'll see.

You know me, always the first to admit when I get something wrong. 😂 Well, I would be if it ever happened...

my reputations never been worse, so...

• Haha