Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lablife54

For anyone trying tomorrow, this is what I did
- Joined the waiting room at 13:40
- 14:00 I was in the queue - AXS didn’t give any numbers, but I was able to get to the tickets at 14:15. I did refresh a few times while on the queue but don’t think this made any difference.
- I wanted front standing tickets (I would’ve settled for general admission standing) at first there were no standing tickets at all, so I refreshed the page. I then had to re-enter my code but got straight back to the tickets - standing tix would come up but would be gone by the time I clicked on them. I did this a few times then was able to refresh and not be kicked out or asked for my code again, I just selected the no of tickets I wanted (4) and kept refreshing quickly. After 10 mins I managed to get the front standing tickets I wanted and had confirmation by 14:26

there was a little less jeopardy as if I was unsuccessful I could have just tried again tomorrow, but I hope this helps!
That sounds like a better experience on AXS than the Midnights presale in July, where if you refreshed/tried for tickets too many times (and it wasn’t that many from memory) it would block you with an error. That was my experience with it in July anyway.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I’ll say last time I read it was better to try phone data rather than wifi as people seemed more successful this way. I tried this and originally it did work but then it started to only show a white screen and wouldn’t load. I turned my wifi on and then it started to load again

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Mine are a glittery purple and I look at them and just see midnights! I also watched Strictly last night and made a comment about how I wished I had one of the dresses and was going to the tour as it was very "lover". I hadn't spoken about the tour in weeks prior.
---

I am currently in the process of buying both old and new for my collection. Only one I'm struggling with is debut to be honest.
Ive got debut in my basket!

Periwinkleblue

I guess she has meetings with people who aren't on the tour about other projects and knows what she needs to do to look after herself so she can keep delivering on the shows.

There's a bunch of tech execs with worse carbon outputs who literally bring no joy to anyone.

But sure. She could stay home all times. Or hitch hike from Argentina to Brazil. Its only 4000 miles.

ishant

VIP Member
Does anyone think the argyle jumper will be back in stock in UK or should i try for US store (that has all the sizes atm)

lilieverland

Do you guys think this relationship is going to be at a supersonic speed? I.e engaged within the next year?
If the rumours of things ending with Joe because he wouldn’t propose are true, Travis might want to prove he’s not like that and give her what she wants
Probably not until the eras tour is over

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
It let me add one into my basket then I realised I didn’t change it to 2. It then does the oh no no tickets when I select a ticket option

Merpedy

VIP Member
what are the planning to project? Last I saw it was some shirt? Sounded like a horrible idea - sorry x

I wonder if she’s still donating to food banks or similar things on the international leg of the tour

QueenBW

VIP Member
Oh did she… do you know when she put it up?
Nope but I've been doing Google searches for it since August and I'd never seen the Australia shop turn up in the first page of my searches until today. So I imagine it was earlier today.