Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
Right? Like Taylor why can’t you keep making ugly merch so I don’t have to be poor…

(some of it is still a bit ugly)
I think the sheer amount of things means there’s more hits than misses 😅 the website keeps crashing on me now!

boredinsidelol

Sorry to divert slightly (usually a silent reader!) Does anyone know what sizes are like in the eras tour tshirts? I want to get one for my daughter who is a UK size 10-11 years, would an adult xs fit?

Tadpole

Argh, 2 days of chaos in work and I've missed so much in the merch. Daughter was dying for the Hold on to the Memories scrapboook (and I'd kill for the Lover from Paris vinyl). Might order the scrapbook from the US site to be delivered to relatives there to post over, but still $35 for a scrap book, eek. Love the Rep hoodie too, just not sure on sizing.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I know she’s on Loose Woman as my Mum used to watch it when I lived at home. Had no idea of the connection. Did she meet Taylor??? That could have been her MIL😱
She’d be a nightmare MIL but I think they have met? I’m sure there’s a picture of them somewhere as she’s been friends with Matty for years.

just seen someone posted it already. Denise is a cringebag

foolishone

Yeah this is exactly what happened with me. It kept telling me sold out and I kept randomly checking and the day the film came out I checked and got a family room 👍🏻
Keep trying with the premier inn, I booked the Wembley one about 3 weeks after the ticket sale, it said sold out up until then. I’m paying £229 for the night for a double room, would have been cheaper if I’d have paid it upfront but I was too skint after paying for the tickets 😅
Just out of interest was this for June or August dates?

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
She doesn’t really give interviews or go on talk shows and hasn’t for a while. I don’t know if she still feels the same way as she did or if she’s moved on. Her fame is much bigger than it was even 5 years ago.
She was on Jimmy Fallon/ Graham Norton a year ago doing the circuit in Oct promoting Midnights, her chats with Aaron Dessner where she’s oh woe is me being Taylor Swift and’ the elephant in the room with my friends and family’ crap.

lilieverland

i think she’ll go back to NY between EU dates whenever there is a more than 1 day gap. I understand it must be hard to get hotels but surely she could sort out a private rental or something?
I’m assuming in Europe she will stay there unless there is a large gap between shows. I think in South America it’s a lot more complicated to go out in terms of crowds and things like that.