Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
How much did people pay for what tickets? Just out of interest!

Is she forcing people to buy merch bundles to get tickets?

MidnightAura

VIP Member
The people who preordered the album got early access I think.

We had to register to have a chance of getting a code to buy tickets. I never got a code. Essentially it was so they could control how many people were flooding on the site, to reduce scalpers, and I guess also to build hype.

Beyoncé didn’t do this for Renaissance and my friend for tickets fairly easily. Personally I think the hype around getting a code caused people to get FOMO.
Thanks for that information. I guess that’s what Ticketmaster meant when I last checked and it was asking me for a code.
Kinda reminds me how the Spice Girls did their tour as a kid. Tickets were sold via their fan club first. I really don’t like artists gatekeeping their tickets, they make ticket prices so expensive as it is without adding another layer on top of it. I’m sorry you didn’t get a code.

honkytonkcat

Wtf?

If any of you bought this hoodie
I really want this hoodie but I’m put off by the sizing, it’s oversized so I’m worried an XL-XXL would be too big but don’t want to order a M-L and it be too small. I feel like I’d want a L-XL 🥲

I wish the merch would have some pictures of it styled on a body for reference.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
She’s going to need security wherever she goes either way. It’s more about the fact that she’s taking flights to stay at home for only a few days between shows, to then fly back again. I still think it’s all silly

At least on the US tour you could sort of argue it made sense because the flights were fairly short. These flights are 10+ hours each way
agree with where you're coming from i just think the US is still the best choice safety wise and in terms of resources at her disposal. it would probably cost the country more to supplement her safety as an unfamiliar place than it would to her personally to just go back to the US

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’m sure someone’s asked this already but I’ve had a scan of the thread and didn’t find anything 🫣 does anyone know if resale tickets will come onto TM/AXS for people without a code?

tiredmom

I’m not going to the new dates but I just checked the Premier Inn out of interest. It’s saying fully booked but knowing what they did for the other dates, it’s probably that they’ve realised they can fleece us so are resetting the prices. If you’re happy to pay up to £300 for the night (you won’t find anything more convenient) then keep checking over the next few hours. You may get lucky.
yeah Wembley premier inn says sold out.. but I’ve booked one near to the train station I’ll be getting off at. I live 4 hours away by train to London 😫

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I don’t think mini skirts = slut. To be honest with you, I don’t think we should even have words like slut, hoe, slag in our vocabulary. The majority of humans are hard wired to enjoy sex, whether with one person or multiple people and we shouldn’t label them for that.
Skirts are a garment, just because you might have sexualised mini skirts doesn’t mean she’s wearing them for the male gaze.
I get what you mean and yes there is no harm in them, I'm just trying to figure her out, and in terms of this new public relationship.
Did she herself not sing about she's in the short skirts and I'm wearing tshirts? So there is something in it. Like it makes a difference in how you dress to a man.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
She has great legs. So she sometimes wears mini skirts and other things that show them off.

She is sweet. She has also had a good few ex boyfriends/flings, just like most women.
I guess that's the problem with SM and maybe people that don't like her or are jealous, because they make out she's not like most women, in that she literally goes from man to man like its a bad thing, but like you say that's normal for a lot of young girls.