Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishant

VIP Member
Omg there’s a hidden Speak Now snow globe for those of you who are interested. Seems to be website browser only

Reactions: 1

grannypants

VIP Member
Her store sizing varies wildly in my experience. My ATW hoodie is not oversized even though I got it in a large which annoys me bc I like to wear them with leggings and cover my bum but it fits not oversized and like a standard hoodie. Other large items have been huge. So I got XL in the rep hoodie, but I’m a 12/14. And it could be really big on me, there’s no consistency in the sizing unfortunately.
Ah crap I think I should’ve got the size up as I’m usually a size 12/14 too! I guess we’ll see next month!

• Heart

smudge126

VIP Member
What’s the sizing on her merch like? I’ve only ever bought snow globes and records before, but I want that state of Grace hoodie so badly! Does it tend to be true to size or come up big/small?
Yeah I’m raging about the folklore vinyl!

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
I know fans want to stay behind to see her after the show but she’s done her bit by performing on the stage for 3.5 hours - maybe being naive but what she does afterwards off stage behind the scenes is her time and don’t think it’s fair that it’s being filmed but that’s just me. I’m wondering if the photographer who was following her and got the photos of her and Travis was more of a personal thing as I doubt we will ever see those pictures but idk. Dunno if that even makes sense haha

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
theres so many more ornaments if you click on the tree rather than the website section
don't think i can justify 25 quid for one though tbh

ls240898

VIP Member
I know it’s DeuxMoi but omg imagine… I assume we would find out from a pap walk? TAYLOR SPOTTED WITH BOYFRIEND TRAVIS SPORTING HUGE ROCK ON *THAT* FINGER

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I don’t think they would be making all this effort to see each other just for PR. Taylor doesn’t need it.
It's all a bit over my head as America politics is 🤯 but I had seen on TT one reason may be that she sways voters coupled with Travis promoting the jab, so a nice little deal for both, but like I say it's over my head I'm only quoting.

emerald

VIP Member
It needs work but…

out of the woods (squirles’ version)

Looking at it now
It all seems so simple
We were climbing up a tree
I remember
You took my acorns and my nuts
Then discovered
(Then discovered)
All the squirles like their bread brown and white
Sourdough, rolls, baked, any colour
And I remember thinking
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods?
Nooooooo I’m going to be singing “you took my acorns and my nuts” now 😩😂

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
Hi everyone, long time lurcker :ROFLMAO:, does anyone know if hosptiality tickets are able to be re sold and changed to another persons details? Im contemplating buying resale tickets but not sure if would be able to works since im not a Murrayfield member? if anyone has any idea that would be great, thanks :)