Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
So it does look like she flew back to the US 🙄 because of course she can’t just get some private air bnb or something in a nearby country if she’s that desperate to not stay in a hotel room and is concerned about her safety

And no I don’t care about her buying carbon credits or some other slightly bs excuse
even so if people can figure out she's back in the states then they can figure out she's gone to chile to hide out instead of straight to brazil then surely?

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Where did people get that it’s a bra from? I keep seeing it mentioned but that looks more like a teddy bear, someone even suggested flowers
Just from people on Twitter and I think someone mentioned it here. Here’s another video of the second (or first) thing that was thrown on stage. Does look a little more like a bra than what was thrown during the evermore set.

tiredmom

The tickets say 4pm?! Is this right.. I am travelling 4 hours then can’t check into my hotel until 3.. now I’m stressed as there’s gonna be a huge queue and it’s a 45 mins journey to Wembley 🙁

crabupatree

Chatty Member
sorry if its dumb question but who is tree? I've seen it mentioned a few times but I'm not clued up enough to know how it is or work out who the nickname belongs too 🤣

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
On another note, I know a few people here have experienced delays and issues with Taylor Swift official merch store. I ordered an Eras tour collection t-shirt in AUGUST and the release date has been pushed back three times - is this the norm? I want my £4.95 shipping payment back!!