Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess89

VIP Member
Is anyone having trouble logging into into AXS? I can get into the app fine but when trying to log in using Chrome or MS Edge on my laptop nothing happens?
Twitter suggests a fair few people are having this issue!

I can log in via Safari on my phone so might have to stick with that 🙄

I live about 40 mins drive away and if I get tickets I’ll book the car park. But so far I’m not having any luck. The website has given up on me now and won’t load at all 🤷‍♀️

Tommyb

Chatty Member
Round 2 today of attempting to get tickets for me and a friend who currently doesn't have a ticket. Lectures got cancelled today anyway so I didn't even need to skip uni in the end
Me too. Am I currently sat next to the head of my department... Yes 😂

newtoyou

VIP Member
Sorry to split hairs but you could register for as many cities as you wanted to, I did at least 10 European cities.
I got chosen to participate in sales for 4 different cities but still didn’t manage to get a ticket that way. I eventually got a £75 resale ticket off AXS
Oh I meant one city per email address, or maybe I did it wrong 🙈 Glad you got tickets at a decent price!
Thanks for that information. I guess that’s what Ticketmaster meant when I last checked and it was asking me for a code.
Kinda reminds me how the Spice Girls did their tour as a kid. Tickets were sold via their fan club first. I really don’t like artists gatekeeping their tickets, they make ticket prices so expensive as it is without adding another layer on top of it. I’m sorry you didn’t get a code.
Thanks, I might look closer to the time but tbh it won’t be the end of the world if I don’t see her 🙂 For the rep tour I believe she did something where fans could gain early access by watching her videos and doing other stuff that didn’t necessarily cost money. That was to stop scalpers and apparently was a good way to do it

JLXRD

VIP Member
swifties who have been in the merch game longer than me, was this official merch? If so I’d like this back please 🙏🏻

IMG_2374.jpeg

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
does her store use shopify? bc i'm trying to get onto a different site and getting the same error message but every other one i have open is working fine?

wordzalad

VIP Member
So santa is bringing me a record player and Im now wondering if I should try get the original records on vinyl.

Theyl likely be hard to get I guess going forward whereas the new ones wont. I cant decide. I will obviously get all the TV too.
HMV still has the original ones if they have one near youu

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Did anything release during my slumber hours? This woman is making me have nightmares of missing out. I was relieved to wake up and find out that Sabrina Carpenters christmas ep vinyl was pre order so I didn’t miss out. Can these teams be a bit more considerate of us poor none American folk 🤣

NVM the christmas ep isn’t available in the UK 💀

Last edited:

ishant

VIP Member
Just got an email saying my merch has been dispatched and is on the way? A month early?!!

Ohhhh!!!! What did you get? I got the folklore Henley that I was thinking of returning and it’s being dispatched already 🥴 but was wondering if that’s because it’s an old piece of merch?