Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last three outfits… the blue is gone. I thought the black and blue was the double album, but I guess it really did just mean rep is next
IMG_1919.jpeg

IMG_1918.jpeg

IMG_1917.jpeg

---
Oh we know for a fact she is going to go HARDDD on rep TV promo
But there will be no explanation there will just be reputation x

Reactions: 10
Slut! has grown on me a lot this morning. I'm really enjoying the vault tracks.

I ordered the cardigan 😅

Reactions: 6
I’m obsessed with Clean TV 💕 I was obsessed with the original as well, I remember I split up with my first ever boyfriend when I was 19 and listening to it crying. Now I’m older and wiser and listening to it with appreciation for my ✨ growth ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So I know we are all about 1989 at the moment however Call It What You Want is one of my favourite Taylor songs. Its so underrated imo. Anyway I had never seen this performance of it until last night. It is so beautiful. Coupled with this excerpt from her diary it really does push the Travis relationship so far from Joe. It does seem like a huge duck you Joe.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm cynical but I feel like Taylor writes her diary like someone who knows she's going to post pieces of it online...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm cynical but I feel like Taylor writes her diary like someone who knows she's going to post pieces of it online...
Maybe but the thoughts do seem genuine to me. From what we know. Anyway the version is stunning and I will be consuming it daily now along with the dancing with our hands tied acoustic.

Reactions: 4
There is no way those Lover journals are genuine. Maybe she copied up some thoughts from her real journals but the real journals are censored in Miss Americana.

Reactions: 12
I have to say as someone that needs to stick to certain “rules” these journals felt like I can be free with handwriting. I’m always doing longhand from top to the bottom of the page maximalising space but seeing these made me feel oh! I can do whatever I want!

I know it’s silly but so is my spicy brain 😂

OMG now I want a huge hardback with shiny paper art book style of some of her journals in some years to come

Reactions: 3
Yaaaay. I love all the talk of them and how pretty they are! Mine didn't come today so hopefully Monday
The irony is I was bopping away in the kitchen to 1989 with earphones on so the postman put it in my bin because I didnt hear the door. 😂 my dogs were barking their heads off in the garden and I went out and the posite said theres a parcel in your bin!

Id forgotten for a hot minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t stop listening to Is It Over Now 😍😍 might be one of the best vault tracks she’s ever done

Reactions: 9
Has anyone heard the voice memos on tumblr about the album? Talking about ‘Is It Over Now?’ and the little giggle she has after putting it as last on the record because is it over now? Who knows, not us.

Reactions: 4
I will say her saying that Harry shouldn't have changed from the way he was as an 18/19/20 year old is a bit weird because no one is going to stay the same from who they were as a teenager and it wasn't like she wasn't also "trying on new lives". It feels a bit hypocritical. He is probably her one that got away.

Reactions: 7
Mine hasn't even been fulfilled yet!!! 😭 😭the yellow I ordered is on its way though.
Mine wasn’t fulfilled but still arrived! Could be today! My CDS are being delivered today so full Polaroid review incoming

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i got M-L when I was 12/14 and it was huge on me. Now I’m 16/18 and it’s 👌🏻
Oh dear, I’m a 10/12 and got the M-L :cry: . Although I do like being swallowed up by the clothes in general so will see how it goes

If I've learned anything these past few days it's that Harry and Taylor were more serious/on and off more than I thought. I thought they were just casually dating for a couple of months.
---
Finally it's happening to me right in front of my face 🎶
Screenshot_20231028_125332_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.