Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have links for the cardigans on aliexpress? If they see a 1989 one please let me know 🩵

Do we know what sizes the cardigan sizing translates too in UK dress sizes?
I’m a size 8-10 and the XS-S is very oversized on me, so they’re definitely designed to fit on the looser side.
Might be worth searching the cardigan and your dress size on tiktok to see if there’s anyone on there who has size recommendations

Reactions: 1
Anyone else a bit underwhelmed by the release day yesterday? I really thought we’d get a music video. Pretty sure the videos for All Too Well and You Can See Me came out on release day?

Reactions: 20
Anyone else a bit underwhelmed by the release day yesterday? I really thought we’d get a music video. Pretty sure the videos for All Too Well and You Can See Me came out on release day?
I personally felt conned by the deluxe edition. I really hope Rep gets a better roll out. I mean what is the point of these re releases if she doesn’t hype us up for them ? Definitely underwhelming

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t say I was underwhelmed but it did feel very quiet from her. I wonder if it’s cos they already had the presale numbers and thought they don’t need to push it that hard. They hype was there from the second she announced it, at this point the fans do lot of the promo work for artists with edits and fan cams etc. Her promo does seem to be walking around NYC every day, she was out last night again 😂

Reactions: 11
It's maybe because the live version of cruel summer was released.

Someone said up the thread that apparently her team are assessing which vault tracks are most popular before releasing a single. Maybe she'll sing the most popular one on tour soon and release that (seems unlikely though).

Reactions: 2
I still think we’re getting something on the 10 November. She changed her clothes colour palette and is all autumnal now.

Reactions: 3
I’m a size 8-10 and the XS-S is very oversized on me, so they’re definitely designed to fit on the looser side.
Might be worth searching the cardigan and your dress size on tiktok to see if there’s anyone on there who has size recommendations
Oh man really? I’m a size 8 and went with M-L! So now I’m thinking it’s going to be too big 😭 I bought the Long Live hoodie from the Speak Now merch in a XS-S and it is so incredibly tight so I regretted not going bigger but now I’m thinking this cardigan will be huge 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think more will be added to deluxe edition like with midnights.
As you all know I’m utterly convinced there’s more to come. If not a whole album of features then definitely at least three more on the Deluxe edition and I think a music video will coincide. If she’s quiet, it’s because we should be suspicious …

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh man really? I’m a size 8 and went with M-L! So now I’m thinking it’s going to be too big 😭 I bought the Long Live hoodie from the Speak Now merch in a XS-S and it is so incredibly tight so I regretted not going bigger but now I’m thinking this cardigan will be huge 🥴
i got M-L when I was 12/14 and it was huge on me. Now I’m 16/18 and it’s 👌🏻
---
As you all know I’m utterly convinced there’s more to come. If not a whole album of features then definitely at least three more on the Deluxe edition and I think a music video will coincide. If she’s quiet, it’s because we should be suspicious …
also the moon eclipse is tonight ✊🏻

Reactions: 5
Agree it seems so odd to release a deluxe ed with one song so surely there must be more coming! I think there may be some collabs too.

Late to the party (I did listen yesterday but can't log on to tattle at work 😭) but I'm still having mixed feelings about this TV. 1989 is the first Taylor album to get a TV that I know like the back of my hand, so some of the differences seem really stark to me. Will have to have another listen with my good headphones to really get a sense of it, but so far not loving Style, Blank Space or Wonderland TVs :(. By contrast though, I think she's make Shake it off and Bad Blood actually listenable now 😂

Liked all the Vault tracks on first listen, need to give them all another go though before I rank them.

Overall I think this is going to be a patchwork job. I have a monster TS playlist on spotify that's basically all her albums in one place, and I've been replacing originals with TVs as they come out. With 1989 I don't think it's going to be a wholesale replacement at the moment. Gonna keep listening though :giggle:

Reactions: 4
The mix of 1989 sounds off, I can't put my finger on it but something about hearing it remixed/redone sounds not quite there and sounds a little rushed.

Reactions: 13
It's maybe because the live version of cruel summer was released.

Someone said up the thread that apparently her team are assessing which vault tracks are most popular before releasing a single. Maybe she'll sing the most popular one on tour soon and release that (seems unlikely though).
I think if she’s doing a single/video it’s been chosen for months. ICSY video was shot 3 months in advance. It’s takes weeks for a video treatment, shoot, editing…I think the 1989 moment will have passed if they do that.

I am suspicious about it being so quiet yesterday, but I think it would have been fun if yesterday had been chaotic with surprises.

Reactions: 5
I just got my tangerine edition vinyl and the bonus track is Sweeter Than Fiction (TV)! I was expecting the Bad Blood remix, low-key love STF so I’m buzzing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.