Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised what 80s goodness I was hearing in Say Don’t Go - Outfield’s Your Love. And a sprinkle of Haim influence.

wish the colour was less minty but like the seagulls on the back!

Reactions: 4
I understand that I just don’t think it’s ethical for someone to have that much money.
At least we can kinda trust her to do some good with it. Obviously she has always been generous but she'll probably be more so now.

As much as it's an obscene amount of money, it's still impressive that she has made that much due to talent, intelligence, making other people happy, entertaining.

Yes she has (extremely overpriced) merch and had some perfumes but most of her revenue is music. Most other wealthy celebs have fashion/cosmetics etc.
---
Has anyone bought the cardigan from Temu or should I try aliexpress?
I've ordered one thing from Temu ever and they started stalking me with emails. Stick to Ali express imo.
---
When I say emails I mean like 5 per day kinda thing.

Reactions: 8
I need to bust out my knitting needles because I can’t keep spending £70 on low quality acrylic cardigans
I'll buy one off you 😂 😂 make us all one

Just had a look to see if there's any on depop and some people are selling the cups for £60! It's a cinema cup, who would pay that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to admit folks. My faith in the double album happening is just about gone.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The growl on I Know Places is absolutely stunning. Vault tracks are great, kinda disappointed in “Slut!” but Is It Over Now? might be my favourite song she’s ever released.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
wish the colour was less minty but like the seagulls on the back!
Brb about to abuse my credit card (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Say Don’t Go only has one fan, it’s me. If Say Dont Go has no fans, I’m dead. My fave without a doubt 🫶🏼 should never have been in the vault

Reactions: 8
The black cardigan on the other hand… might open a TayTay saving pot

Reactions: 7
To my Swiftologist fans... anyone else heartwarmed by the fact he kind of
fathomed I Know Places.
😂 I love Zach he's so funny.
That was my favourite reaction of his, his joy in hearing All You Had To Do Was Stay was infectious 💙 And I loved when he said her lyric "and why I've spent my whole life tryin to put it into words" is her thesis statement as an artist

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That was my favourite reaction of his, his joy in hearing All You Had To Do Was Stay was infectious 💙 And I loved when he said her lyric "and why I've spent my whole life tryin to put it into words" is her thesis statement as an artist
He was completely right! It is!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That cardigan is so ugly 😅 don’t like the blue or the tacky 1989 on the front.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.