Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so very strange that Taylor would align herself so closely with Brittany Mahomes considering Brittany's staunch public support of her brother in law who's been accused and awaiting court for sexual assault. That's kind of disappointing tbh. Especially after she was photographed high fiving (or was it hugging? Idk) him at a game. Say what you want about girl gangs, Taylor and Brittany Mahomes have not become besties all of a sudden. I don't believe it in the slightest.

Reactions: 13
I find it so very strange that Taylor would align herself so closely with Brittany Mahomes considering Brittany's staunch public support of her brother in law who's been accused and awaiting court for sexual assault. That's kind of disappointing tbh. Especially after she was photographed high fiving (or was it hugging? Idk) him at a game. Say what you want about girl gangs, Taylor and Brittany Mahomes have not become besties all of a sudden. I don't believe it in the slightest.
I really don’t like Brittany. She seems very tacky. I think Taylor is aligning with her so publicly because people were heavily pitting Brittany and Taylor against each other when rumours about her and Travis came out. Hopefully she stays in the background now that it’s clear they are friendly lol. I had no idea how much Brittany was hated by NFL fans before Taylor met Travis 🤣

Reactions: 4
There’s no way we’ll see a surprise drop for rep I don’t think; miss out on pre orders and vinyl variants? No way. I don’t think there’ll be any promo but it’ll definitely be announced and have a lead up.

Reactions: 11
I dont think we are getting Rep this week. I think this is another one when people looked too deep into something. Lots of the theories sound like “oh her left foot was on the 6th paving slab to the left and she was wearing black and it’s on November because it was last time and there are 8 letters in November and it’ll be her 4th re-record and 8 divided by 4 is 2 which means it’s coming out in 2 days”

like when people convinced themselves speak now would be released on 3/3 because she posted holding up 3fingers and it’s her third album lol

I also find the WAG thing a little forced? The more I see it the more I’m leaning into its for some PR thing. It gives major Hiddleswift vibes where sure they might like each other but it just seems a bit contrived? I know neither of them really need PR but even if you’re famous, I guess you still want to keep people talking?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont think we are getting Rep this week. I think this is another one when people looked too deep into something. Lots of the theories sound like “oh her left foot was on the 6th paving slab to the left and she was wearing black and it’s on November because it was last time and there are 8 letters in November and it’ll be her 4th re-record and 8 divided by 4 is 2 which means it’s coming out in 2 days”

like when people convinced themselves speak now would be released on 3/3 because she posted holding up 3fingers and it’s her third album lol

I also find the WAG thing a little forced? The more I see it the more I’m leaning into its for some PR thing. It gives major Hiddleswift vibes where sure they might like each other but it just seems a bit contrived? I know neither of them really need PR but even if you’re famous, I guess you still want to keep people talking?
Yeah I feel like people think that everything she does is an easter egg hahaha. But why would she make all this effort with the people in his orbit if it’s just for PR? With Hiddleswift she only met his family once if I’m remembering correctly.

Reactions: 6
For anyone that was interested, she flew to Argentina yesterday (last night for UK, daytime/sunset for them). Not arrived yet

Reactions: 8
Yeah I feel like people think that everything she does is an easter egg hahaha. But why would she make all this effort with the people in his orbit if it’s just for PR? With Hiddleswift she only met his family once if I’m remembering correctly.
Yeah that’s a good point, it just seems so…staged. 🤣 maybe it’s a bit of both, they are dating but also enjoying the public interest

Yeah that’s a good point, it just seems so…staged. 🤣 maybe it’s a bit of both, they are dating but also enjoying the public interest
Someone needs to remind her that in her life she’ll do things greater than dating the boy on the football team… it seems to be her whole personality lately

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Genius move actually. Get everyone out there to scan the terrain and check for dirt before she gets fully immersed. I wish I had fans friends like that

Reactions: 5
Travis at the new leg confirmed? 😂 😂 she has Argentina x3 and Brazil x6

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Only Argentina because he doesn’t have a game this week. He won’t be there for Brazil though.
Oh he doesn’t?!?! Interesting… I assume he has to commit to practice but if he’s meant to have a game this weekend and he doesn’t, is it just a weekend off?

someone said a private plane from KC landed in NJ the other night then Taylor took off from NJ 👀

It’s just been announced that she’s Apple Music's Artist Of The Year 🫶🏻 couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than her dropping You’re Losing Me and Sweeter Than Fiction onto streaming 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The umbrella! Dying

Also I have the same trainers so now I feel cool as tit 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Interesting the umbrella is back, I guess most people feel gross after a plane ride. I wonder if Travis would do the umbrella stuff.
I know his openness it’s v ott compared to all Taylor’s other relationships. But I do kind of find it refreshing that he just addresses it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.