Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the Daily Mail (so could be nonsense) Travis wants kids with Taylor in the next year or so.😱
Don’t tell me you’re believing the Daily Fail 😫 They’ve been writing a million fan fictions about Taylor and Travis for the last month.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t tell me you’re believing the Daily Fail 😫 They’ve been writing a million fan fictions about Taylor and Travis for the last month.
Honestly I died of laughter at an article they had yesterday about how Taylor actually wouldn’t be at the Super Bowl to cheer on Travis because of her Japan and Oz your dates. Like they literally just noticed those tour dates existing. That’s not even getting into the fact that no one knows if they will even be playing in the SB.

However I wouldn’t be surprised if Travis did want to lock Taylor (or her fame & wealth) down with a child. He seems very… strategic in his quest for super-stardom. Like that stupid video of him singing & dancing to Love Story in Texas the other night. He is playing to cameras because he wants the attention, wants to be viral.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t say I believed it about Taylor and Travis in the Mail but discretion is not something these two (particularly him) seem to be familiar with.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t say I believed it about Taylor and Travis in the Mail but discretion is not something these two (particularly him) seem to be familiar with.
Elle Magazine also had an article citing "close sources" saying he was planning on going to the tour. It does seem like they're running into this head first. Red flags all around but hey ho. At least they're both rich, the divorce shouldn't be that hard on either of them cause at this rate they'll be married by next summer.

Reactions: 10
I'm not pretending I know the guy but it does seem like the corny attention seeking kind of thing he would say 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
According to the Daily Mail (so could be nonsense) Travis wants kids with Taylor in the next year or so.😱
Maybe this is my inner Sagittarius talking but guys who move this fast give me the ick.
She isn’t gonna cancel her tour to pop a kid out 🤣
---
Elle Magazine also had an article citing "close sources" saying he was planning on going to the tour. It does seem like they're running into this head first. Red flags all around but hey ho. At least they're both rich, the divorce shouldn't be that hard on either of them cause at this rate they'll be married by next summer.
Hope she gets a prenup because with how fast this is going it’ll burn out quick

Maybe this is my inner Sagittarius talking but guys who move this fast give me the ick.
She isn’t gonna cancel her tour to pop a kid out 🤣
---

Hope she gets a prenup because with how fast this is going it’ll burn out quick
Same!
I hate to say it, but I don’t think this will last. I remember seeing Taylor once say a guy she dated asked her if she was going to write about him and she said no but did it anyway. Travis will be asking and praying he gets a song!😱🤣

Reactions: 7
Where do these quotes even come from? Doubt Travis is ringing the daily mail up to say all this.

Usually their PR teams leak this tit, that’s what happened when the was with Marty at least
I really doubt his team are leaking to the Daily Mail. Definitely fan fiction on their part. General rule of thumb is that unless it’s in People or someone times ET, it’s bullshit.

Reactions: 7
Don't want to hear no tit about us losing because she didn't attend. (The Chiefs were just crap with a capital C, Swifty is not taking the blame for their incompetence, not on my watch😁)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20231029_203211_Instagram.jpg

A writer I follow summed my feelings about the million different albums and her becoming a billionaire pretty well. When will it be enough?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2540139

A writer I follow summed my feelings about the million different albums and her becoming a billionaire pretty well. When will it be enough?
I totally agree with this B! I hope this kind of feedback gets back to her somehow, my 12 year old said 'so what's actually deluxe about this version then, just one song at the end?' no flies on that gen either so she needs to recognise how much the fans are being milked at this point, if she hasn't already then she needs to read the room more.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I totally agree with this B! I hope this kind of feedback gets back to her somehow, my 12 year old said 'so what's actually deluxe about this version then, just one song at the end?' no flies on that gen either so she needs to recognise how much the fans are being milked at this point, if she hasn't already then she needs to read the room more.
Yes! Your kiddo is super smart!

I don't mind the merch, cause in the end it's our own decision whether we buy the cardigans or the hoodies or whatever. That's up to each of us and our budgets. But her music is the main thing we follow her for, the thing we love and the main thing she sells. So having different albums have different songs so that if you want all songs from one album you have to have like three or more different versions is just... Flipping us off.

I really hope sometime soon she donates so much money she knocks herself out of the billionaire list. She's done it, she's got the record, she can say she made herself a billionaire. Now she should do something better with that than buy more houses and fly her PJ more often.

Reactions: 13
I don't mind the merch, cause in the end it's our own decision whether we buy the cardigans or the hoodies or whatever. That's up to each of us and our budgets. But her music is the main thing we follow her for, the thing we love and the main thing she sells. So having different albums have different songs so that if you want all songs from one album you have to have like three or more different versions is just... Flipping us off.
completely agree w this - i do roll my eyes a little if people complain about the 4x vinyl variants, like that's an artistic choice to release / personal choice when purchasing bc the content is the same, only difference is colour. the CDs are similar but with the different pics included i guess there's a collectable element to it. and *technically* you could just own the tangerine vinyl and have the standard songs as well, but i agree if her whole thing is music then you should be able to access it all without being forced to purchase twice, especially w the length of time in between drops. if tangerine was available at the same time and place as the OG four then fair enough but she does like to drag it out.

Reactions: 8
Idk, I live in East Europe and I listen to her music on my free spotify account. Rare songs get posted under podcasts, eventually you get your hands on things one way or another.

I get my merch on AliExpress or Etsy. Superior to official merch.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2540139

Can‘t argue with that. I must say I really don‘t like how she has so many different variations of the same album with the difference being a track or two and the colour. It’s milking her fans she claims to love so much unnecessarily.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.