Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter wanted to watch Taylor so I put speak now world tour on, and Grant her old guitar player is quite front and centre and they have quite a lot of interaction. Does anyone have any tea on why he doesn’t play with her anymore? I think he is one of only a few of her original band members that don’t tour with her anymore….
I used to be in love with Grant back in the day, I remember yelling “I love you Grant” and him throwing me his guitar pick on the speak now tour 🤣
I was young so don’t judge me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to be in love with Grant back in the day, I remember yelling “I love you Grant” and him throwing me his guitar pick on the speak now tour 🤣
I love this for you! Hope you still got the pick 🥹

Reactions: 5
He had a cool vibe, no judgement at all! That’s such a cute story!!
Thought they were quite good friend as he appeared on her insta and in the vlogs she used to do (omg remember them!!) so it’s just weird that he is like a ghost now.

Reactions: 3
He definitely said something dodgy about the Malaysia plane incident but it looks like his twitter/X is now deleted. I think he was let go around the same time as Caitlin Evanson and Liz Huett left post OG Red era and 1989 beginning. I also seem to recall him being vocal about voting Trump around the 2016 election.

I too loved him once upon a time and was obsessed with his relationship with Claire Callaway (who was one of Taylor’s dancers, she did the big ballet solo before Enchanted on the Speak Now World Tour).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My vinyl arrived and I was having a look through the lyrics... this is truly fantastic. Brings to mind "the kind of flawless I wish I could be" from Teardrops On My Guitar.
Screenshot_20231029_133516_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 8
I don’t usually indulge in this womans content because she’s on the Gaylor train but did any of you see this?? 😳

My vinyl arrived and I was having a look through the lyrics... this is truly fantastic. Brings to mind "the kind of flawless I wish I could be" from Teardrops On My Guitar. View attachment 2538944
i've seen a few people side eye the empty pockets lyric bc taycapitalist but they're not looking at it in context with 'currency of cool' bc that's toooo good - yes to the teardrops comparison too i really love it

Reactions: 6
i've seen a few people side eye the empty pockets lyric bc taycapitalist but they're not looking at it in context with 'currency of cool' bc that's toooo good - yes to the teardrops comparison too i really love it
That's just people being thick and taking lyrics too literally. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Just thinking now, I wonder why she decided to release Speak now TV in July, and 1989 in October 🤔 I know that 1989 TV was released on the same date as the original, but in terms of "aesthetics", she's rebranded 1989 as very much summer, beach, seagulls, so it's a wonder she didn't release it on 7th July

Reactions: 4
I know we shouldn’t celebrate men for the bare minimum but I do get emotional when I see so much of her old band on stage and how close she is with them. It’s lovely she has those examples of men she can clearly trust.

Reactions: 10
I know we shouldn’t celebrate men for the bare minimum but I do get emotional when I see so much of her old band on stage and how close she is with them. It’s lovely she has those examples of men she can clearly trust.
Yesss agree. Also love her friendship/work relationship with Aaron he seems like such a sweet soul.

Reactions: 7
Those of you who follow swifty YouTubers, swiftologist is going in on chats and reacts on a Twitter live right now 😂 I love the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just thinking now, I wonder why she decided to release Speak now TV in July, and 1989 in October 🤔 I know that 1989 TV was released on the same date as the original, but in terms of "aesthetics", she's rebranded 1989 as very much summer, beach, seagulls, so it's a wonder she didn't release it on 7th July
October is a good time to release albums for both Grammy consideration and Christmas shopping opportunities. I think the majority of Taylor's albums have been released in October, off the top of my head.

Midnights being released in October '22 is a deliberate move to ensure it's up for Grammys in '24. Voters have well over a year to commit it to memory.

Reactions: 4
Those of you who follow swifty YouTubers, swiftologist is going in on chats and reacts on a Twitter live right now 😂 I love the drama
Lmfaoooo l do like both of them but I can see why Zack would find Chats annoying. I think Chats can be too much sometimes. They won't dare say a bad word about Taylor or one of her songs, ever.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.