Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfaoooo l do like both of them but I can see why Zack would find Chats annoying. I think Chats can be too much sometimes. They won't dare say a bad word about Taylor or one of her songs, ever.
I don’t watch chats very often cos they are a bit ott and repetitive in their reactions but I find them harmless. Zach is also ott in how he gets annoyed when he’s criticised. But I do like his reactions and the way he doesn’t kiss Taylor’s butt on everything. I just love the drama 😅

Reactions: 5
Was his publicist sacked prior to this? Or has she been sacked at all?
Tried having a google around there’s nothing about her getting sacked (yet), although there were rumours circulating that should allegedly told someone they are PR, so if that’s true she’s surely on the way out if not already.

Reactions: 1
What was this?

Was his publicist sacked prior to this? Or has she been sacked at all?
She had the audacity to act like a victim posting that whole speech on her Instagram just for her to go and like this stuff lol. Why can’t she just hate on Travis instead of Taylor… Keep in mind they’ve been broken up for a year and a half 💀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She had the audacity to act like a victim posting that whole speech on her Instagram just for her to go and like this stuff lol. Why can’t she just hate on Travis instead of Taylor…
What is happening please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had the audacity to act like a victim posting that whole speech on her Instagram just for her to go and like this stuff lol. Why can’t she just hate on Travis instead of Taylor… Keep in mind they’ve been broken up for a year and a half 💀
Goodness me how old is she acting like this?!
I hadn’t seen these before but I had seen a lot of people online comparing the two womens bodies and shaming Taylor for not having a large behind, saying she’s a “downgrade”.
If Taylor Swift is ever seriously classed as a downgrade, what hope do the rest of us have 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, it's putting Taylor down but it's also dehumanising black women by acting like their entire worth is just tits and ass/no reason to date them other than that.

Reactions: 11
Either she's very dumb and forgot people can see her likes or it's on purpose and she likes drama. How embarrassing.

But also... What if he's really still texting her tho? Now I want drama. If I'm going to be subjected to a celeb relationship with robust PR then I want a telenovela. Otherwise what's the point 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Either she's very dumb and forgot people can see her likes or it's on purpose and she likes drama. How embarrassing.

But also... What if he's really still texting her tho? Now I want drama. If I'm going to be subjected to a celeb relationship with robust PR then I want a telenovela. Otherwise what's the point 😜
Meanwhile my petty ass wants Taylor and Travis to rub it in her face even more 🫠 I think she still wants him because she kept liking stuff about him until news broke that he was seeing Taylor.

Yeah personal story but when I got with my now husband he had a very annoying ex that could not get the memo they were over and she’d try and ring/message him quite a lot when I started seeing him… in the end he has to reply to say ‘leave me alone I’ve moved on’. 😂

I wondered when Kayla N was going to enter the chat properly, considering Britt seems to have got herself a new bestie in the form of our Blondie, she's probs smarting from that as well as still being hung up on Trav, considering they were on and off for 5 years she prob really thought she was getting the ring and he went and got two super bowl rings instead 😬 Cue all the dramz! 🤣

She’s got to be what late twenties, to mid thirties and still liking cringe tit about hating the new person your ex is seeing. Girl get a life

She’s got to be what late twenties, to mid thirties and still liking cringe tit about hating the new person your ex is seeing. Girl get a life
Yeah, this is never wise. But when your ex is with one of the most famous, successful and richest women in the world with a massive, devoted fanbase, it's just stupid.

I find it funny that we're calling Travis's ex out for being immature but Blondie gets a pass and she's a junior high schooler sometimes 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
According to the Daily Mail (so could be nonsense) Travis wants kids with Taylor in the next year or so.😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.