Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Whoever makes the next thread (which tbh may be me but I am away this weekend so may not be as active) , I think we need a poll to find out number of people who were waitlisted vs got codes
I will keep an eye out. I can do it :D if not you
---
I have joked about the spotify streams but not in a genuine way. 😂

It is shit, its really really shit for genuine fans who havent been able to get a ticket either way but I dont know what else could have been done.

I think she could tour every weekend for 3 years straight and the tickets would still sell out :(

Reactions: 11
I’ve got tickets for Warsaw!!!!! The buying process was SO stressful. Site kept crashing/chucking me out. I queued about 10 times but finally got VIP standing tickets ❤

• Heart

ishant

VIP Member
Bloody hell not me just walking dog in an empty park and doing my sassy walk to bejewelled and belting the lyrics before realising another dog walker had come 😮💨😂😂😂 it’s gonna be a long year in a neighbourhood

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
The annoying thing about the VIP packages are not the best seats. So they could downgrade them and sell as normal seats / standing but its obviously a money making opportunity :(

• Sad

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
If the stuff about clicking was in the advice before I totally missed it.

I had to go for a nervous poo as soon as I got in.
---
Still not in queue. Wtf.
---
4830 ahead

• Haha
  • Heart

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Can’t believe how many people have been waitlisted, wonder if they sold most of them on midnights presale.

MissP

GOD that was stressful!! Trying using my friend’s login / code on behalf of someone as I’m on mat leave and they’re all at work 😂 I was 700th in the queue, got banging seats then as payment was verified ticketmaster kicked me out! Got back in, 4000 in the queue and managed to get nosebleeds but dear god that was stressful! I daren’t change them for different seats in case I was booted out again.

pass the gin 😂

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
The bitterness aimed at people here who got multiple dates via midnights presale is so uncalled for. Sorry but the merch store had that sign up on it for WEEKS so if you didn’t get to sign up for it (obv minus people going through it at the time/ill/etc I feel bad) then that’s on you because the option was there for ages
Yeah I would totally get it if you could only get a presale code by buying something as not everyone maybe has the disposable income but if you didn't have to buy anything to sign up, and you couldn't be bothered to put your email address in (notwithstanding the factors you've already mentioned) I have no sympathy tbh? Not getting how it's unfair at all if it was free

emerald

VIP Member
General sale people... are we expecting our participation/wait list status emails at the last possible minute (ie. 11pm) tomorrow or will Ticketmaster let us know nice and early in the morning? Rhetorical question, of course 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Hi All :love:
I've been a Swiftie since Debut - long before spotify when we had to scour HMV for american imports haha (showing my age)
I didn't even know there was a thread for our queen!
Good luck everyone getting tickets today!
Welcome! It's not a rave thread... But then it's not not a rave thread either.

• Heart
  • Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
I think generally if you get under 5000 in the queue you have your pick of tickets, if you get 10000 or under you will get tickets just maybe not the ones you wanted.

even 20000 tickets are still there but mostly vip. So really don’t worry if you’re in the queue, you’re pretty golden unless you have specific seats in mind!

ALSO on TM if you release your seats 3 times to look for better it will likely kick you so just be wary on that.

disneys

VIP Member
Obviously my mind has wandered to the next most important thing …. Food

Is there a maccies near Wembley ? I love a late night hotel room Maccies 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart