Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I got nosebleeds, lol. Not much left even at that time (probably would have been easier if looking for 2). Section 527. Not ideal but I'm in.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
The presale situ wasn’t really fair, was it? I only realised there was no purchase required because I read it here. I know multiple people going to multiple dates, I forgot it was only the pre sale until I got a wait list email through earlier. Really feel for those of you who haven’t got any ❤
It was as fair as it possibly could be? How could they have made it any fairer?

It was advertised across all socials at the time, pre order the album and youl get early access to tour tickets.

It was I think a 2 week window and if you visited the website then it was clear you could sign up with no purchase necessary. Its law in the UK I think that there needs to be a no purchase option.

I think quite a few folk here signed up without spending a penny.

I actually think its the fairest they could have done it to ensure real fans got tickets.

Before anyone comes at me yes I know real fans are waitlisted too but I honestly dont see how anyone can bad mouth how they did it. Its the best possible way to keep as many tickets away from scalpers as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I’m starting to get peed off with influencers moaning because they didn’t get given a code for Taylor Swift tickets , claiming they’re the biggest fans ever but not realising this was a presale for those who ordered the album (and that if you didn’t get a code and did preorder midnights then there was a hotline set up to rectify this) , and that the codes for general sale aren’t coming out until tomorrow ..

I’m sorry but if you were genuinely a big fan , you’d surely try to understand the ticket buying process just a little bit ?? It was complicated but not that hard to get your head around . I mean , we’ve all managed it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t stand influencers and their whining just because they expect everything to fall into their lap , and want brands to see it and invite them to the concert .
Boo hoo. Smallest violin in the world for people who never have to pay for anything.

Must suck massively when your used to getting everything you want at the click of a button.

Us mere mortals have gone to hell and back this week 😂

Reactions: 17

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Good Luck my gorgeous Irish swifties. You got this, sending all the good thoughts I possibly can.

@Tiggerhappy I will be thinking of you today. Please report back and let us know 🥰

Also manifesting all the Swifties without Midnights codes get their Ticketmaster codes today! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I will preface what I want to say by acknowledging that some people havent got tickets this week however...

The UK pre sale seems to have gone the smoothest out of all the world so far. I know we're the only country to have had the fan sale thing.

I did have technical issues but it wasnt major and I did get tickets.

• Heart

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
waited for a new thread to post these so they're easier to find! tried to anonymise my name as much as possible lol
hoping this works

Links for printable 'tickets'

UK
Europe
  • 5.5cm height
  • should be easy to copy/paste/resize in powerpoint or something similar
  • printed.com have 'gift voucher' printing which looks similar enough if you wanted them to look a bit more legit. £15 ish for four 'vouchers'

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I truly believe once we are there and everyone is dressed up and the vibes are flowing we will not care where we are stood or sitting. We are all going to have the very best time!

• Heart

somersday

So after me being called a bot on the Wembley sale, I managed to get cardiff tickets!! Also going to Edinburgh - can't believe it!!

• Heart

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
Woah. I just meant, there are fans who might not have socials, who might be kids, who might not read here or Reddit or wherever, who were having an off week for whatever reason, who missed signing up for the presale, and now there’s the likes of people going *twelve* times. There was never going to be enough tickets to meet demand but the presale tickets were relatively easy to come by. It’s not ‘on you’ as though people aren’t not real fans for not signing up for the presale. I didn’t even mean it negatively, I just felt sad for people 🥲

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Also i think all the hospitality peeps need to meet up for a photo! Show people TL is actually nice! ;-)
If anyone has hospitality for Liverpool on the Saturday, my fiancé and I will be in a Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince outfit!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I like Taylor Swift, infact I am obsessed but 12 shows is taking the absolute piss. I dont think Id want to see it 12 times 😂😂

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Just seen someone musing on twitter that they accidentally oversold on the presale and that's why it was so easy to get tickets/why so many normal sale people are getting waitlisted...and now I've got the fear tickets might be cancelled :cautious:
I don’t think it was accidental to be honest. They wanted to make sure tickets got into the hands of fans and the presale was the best way. They won’t cancel your tickets

tellmewhy

VIP Member
There will be tickets nearer the time, there always is. People will be selling theirs that can’t make it and there will be some reserved for production friends and family.
We’re talking stadiums with huge capacity, the chances of no one selling their tickets at some point are 0

dietcokefanatic

Very very few people only registered for one location with one email address. Well, my hubby did (and was successful) but that doesn't really count because I registered 64,000 times.
I’m too innocent for all this 😭 I never even considered signing up more than once!

• Heart
  • Wow