Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
Just got home from work and my mum surprised me with getting a Taylor Swift ticket from one of my friends who had a spare. IM SEEING TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MrsMop82

Have been waitlisted. I know I sound like an envious b* but seeing several people on socials and some posters here with tickets for multiple nights feels very unfair

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Ladybird90

I’ve been waitlisted for London. I’m gutted 😭 I’m happy for people who have tickets but it’s also very unfair people have tickets to multiple shows when there’s such a demand

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

scouseconstantine

People on TikTok are mad about seats being sold behind the stage and the amount of fans replying that if they were a true swiftie they wouldn’t be complaining/there’s no bad seats at eras tour/if you were a real swiftie you wouldn’t care where you were sat

Blondie has them wrapped around her finger like yes people are upset at being charged the same price (£150 in some cases) to not even be able to see the show lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
As we are reaching the afternoon I just want to wish everyone luck in the UK registration selection today. It'll be interesting to see if anyone who had a midnights presale code gets lucky in the registration pick.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

disneys

VIP Member
I’m starting to get peed off with influencers moaning because they didn’t get given a code for Taylor Swift tickets , claiming they’re the biggest fans ever but not realising this was a presale for those who ordered the album (and that if you didn’t get a code and did preorder midnights then there was a hotline set up to rectify this) , and that the codes for general sale aren’t coming out until tomorrow ..

I’m sorry but if you were genuinely a big fan , you’d surely try to understand the ticket buying process just a little bit ?? It was complicated but not that hard to get your head around . I mean , we’ve all managed it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t stand influencers and their whining just because they expect everything to fall into their lap , and want brands to see it and invite them to the concert .

• Heart
Reactions: 22

JLXRD

VIP Member
Anyone else who got multiple shows for the presale feel like they should see themselves out? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Nobody is going to stop me screaming the following:

Fuck the patriarchy
He looks up grinning like a devil
Don't call me kid don't call me baby look at this god forsaken mess that you made me

• Heart
Reactions: 21

slugella

VIP Member
People are fuming on twitter. So many posts about how real fans aren't being given the chance and some people who aren't even proper fans have got tickets.

A lot of people saying it should have gone off top listens on Spotify, but even then loads of people would be like I listen to her all the time but don't use Spotify. There's nothing they can do that would please everyone tbh. I do understand people being upset and annoyed of course so don't mean this nastily but I just don't see how people think its realistic that her biggest fans should get tickets cos how could the selling platforms ever manage that?

Also even if someone is a new fan, doesn't mean they don't deserve to go. If they're willing to pay money to see her and go through the process then that's enough to deserve to be there as far as I see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Luce0331

VIP Member
How are my fellow general sale girlies holding up? Staying positive for Friday and next week?! I’m trying my hardest to 😬

• Heart

electricmallows

VIP Member
Waiting for an access code and potential news on getting a new house in the 1 afternoon is genuinely the most stressed I’ve ever been in my entire life 😭😭

• Heart
  • Wow

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
The bitterness aimed at people here who got multiple dates via midnights presale is so uncalled for. Sorry but the merch store had that sign up on it for WEEKS so if you didn’t get to sign up for it (obv minus people going through it at the time/ill/etc I feel bad) then that’s on you because the option was there for ages

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
The scalpers are the problem, not fans going to several shows. Unless you had 2 pre sale codes then you were only entitled to buy 4. If you have friends who have also bought 4 and are giving you one then fair enough.

The folks who have hospitality tickets and pre sale have paid a lot of money for them and anyone (for Lpool and Edin) could have phoned up and bought them.

I think ultimately thousands have gone on pre sale codes which were capped at 4. Its just the way its gone.

I am so sorry for anyone who hasnt got verified fan and I would be absolutely heart broken too so I dont mean this message to come across in a bad way or anything.

I hope that everyone who wants a ticket will get one eventually by any means possible 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 19

disneys

VIP Member
Whoever makes the next thread (which tbh may be me but I am away this weekend so may not be as active) , I think we need a poll to find out number of people who were waitlisted vs got codes

Reactions: 19

scouseconstantine

I blame TikTok for this craziness lmao. I feel like people noticed that going to the eras tour brought views for things like costume designing etc etc and it’s easy views for people if they put up a video. I doubt people would have been sitting outside the arena to the extent they have if it hadn’t become popular to do so on TikTok.

Reactions: 18