Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
As someone who often lets their ironing pile up and I need to iron for 7 hours straight. I recommend doing this to strengthen the core and legs 🥴🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Lisssas

Pre sale for Milan was soul destroying - was on the buying page after 10 mins , lots of options coming up but just couldn’t secure them in my basket . Within 45 mins prob less both date sold out apart from vip which is a no go for me

• Sad

dietcokefanatic

How are my fellow general sale girlies holding up? Staying positive for Friday and next week?! I’m trying my hardest to 😬
I keep checking my email just in case, hoping it's quick off the mark on Friday.

I'm trying to be very brave and also remind myself that it's still a year to go so plenty of resale.... 😭 I can only do Edinburgh and I do think a lot of people panic bought so....

fudgebox

VIP Member
Really kicking myself I didn’t preorder midnights, my friend managed to get her Cardiff tickets in 6 minutes today! I’m praying to god I get a code for next week🙏

• Heart

tam

Chatty Member
I'm going alone too. For the past few years, I have gone to concerts on my own as I dont have anyone to go with. It can be nervous at first but as soon as the music starts, you are so immersed, you forget haha.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Waitlisted for Cardiff and Liverpool. Absolutely gutted could actually cry had a shit day and this just topped it off!

• Sad
  • Heart

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
There are going to so many tickets on StubHub and the like. Honestly, they won't all get sold now and prices will come down much nearer the concert. Have faith - you'll be able to get tickets. 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart

slugella

VIP Member
Shocked to see so many waitlisted! So intrigued as to what % of tickets got sold in the presale.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Yes they did say they would email everyone.

Lets be honest Waitlist is just a fancy word for no youre not getting to buy. Yes you may get a chance later on but its not super likely.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Yes share your bracelet making sets. I am the least crafty human ever so il need to do half a bracelet per night until next June to have enough. I am easily frustrated 🥴😂
---
Told the people Im going with that Ive did my effort. They can do the bracelets 😂

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
Just raising awareness that disabled people had an extremely difficult time and much harder than other people getting tickets. The presale wouldn’t make any difference.
There’s a large proportion of the fan base who are excluded.
This is valid. I don’t think most of the people saying the presale wasn’t fair fall into this portion of the fan base though. They just didn’t know about the presale sign up, which was well advertised at the time… which is on them.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Ok so I got in but didn't like my seats. I wanted mid or lower tier and I need 4. So everything was nosebleeds. I wasn't sure about getting Friday tickets anyway as I want another 4 ideally for the same night and it's gonna be rock hard to get for the Friday next week. So I'm trying again at 1pm. It eventually kicked me out after about 5 searches (which I knew it might).

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Anyone else been attempting to explain how this sale works for pre-sale/registered to partners/friends/parents/work colleagues?

My mum asked if I managed to get tickets because her friend's daughter did and trying to explain that I won't be able to buy until next week just confused the heck out of her 🤣

• Haha

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
Well, 4 tickets moved on to 2 very very happy little girls and their mums at face value. Just need to work out how I do the necessary on TM so they can get in on their phones I guess as I don't recall seeing an option to get printed ticket.

• Heart

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Oh gawd, a god awful mumfluencer on Instagram, who I hate follow has managed to get a code for Edinburgh!! Never, ever heard her mention Taylor swift once! All she ever talks about is Harry styles. Will be cross if she manages to get tickets 😤

• Angry