Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
I’m off to bed now and I’m heading off in the morning so just wanted to say a final

GOOD LUCK DUBLINERS!! ☘ 🇮🇪 I hope the luck of the Irish is on your side ! @Tiggerhappy I’ll be waiting for your updates 💚🤍🧡

and I hope everyone who is waiting on codes gets one tomorrow !! 🤞🏼🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15

disneys

VIP Member
Who’s the one person who didn’t get them and tried who voted on the poll ? 😢

Let us give you a hug !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

HotDawg

VIP Member
Have been waitlisted. I know I sound like an envious b* but seeing several people on socials and some posters here with tickets for multiple nights feels very unfair
It’s ok to feel that way, you’re only human.
(I have 0 tickets and feel kinda sad seeing people full on showing off about multiple dates but I’ll get over it)

Reactions: 14

disneys

VIP Member
I’m setting off - one final good luck to everyone trying for tickets and getting codes today !!!

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
this is crazyyyy - 9 shows in the Uk! How many emails did this girl make 😂

edit: SHES ALREADY BEEN IN THE US! Jail!

• Wow
  • Haha

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Waitlisted for Wembley. So sad tonight but I still feel like it’s not over til it’s over. I WILL get tickets!

• Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Hi All :love:
I've been a Swiftie since Debut - long before spotify when we had to scour HMV for american imports haha (showing my age)
I didn't even know there was a thread for our queen!
Good luck everyone getting tickets today!

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Picture to Burn and Timeless as surprise songs. I'm happy to admit I was wrong although I doubt my night will get Castles Crumbling. I'm guessing another Speak now (TV) song though.

• Heart

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
There's definitely nothing wrong with the view in nosebleeds. I just hate that initial feeling walking up the steps. I'm not great with heights. I'm fine once I'm there but get nervous on the way. If anyone was gonna fall, it would be me, lol.
---
2085! Yes baby!

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
The presale situ wasn’t really fair, was it? I only realised there was no purchase required because I read it here. I know multiple people going to multiple dates, I forgot it was only the pre sale until I got a wait list email through earlier. Really feel for those of you who haven’t got any ❤
The presale was totally fair . They limited tickets per person to 4 , and it put tickets in the hands of fans . What’s not fair is being waitlisted for multiple cities when you’re a huge fan … if you didn’t know about the presale then that’s on you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13

emerald

VIP Member
I never want to see the word "code" again 😂

I'll be one of the first signing up a presale for the next tour 🫡 in 2027 or whenever 🥶

• Haha

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
i was expecting some bitterness to pour into the thread to be fair, we don’t deserve it but everyone is only human and it’s raw emotion happening in the moment. That being said, none of us set the system up ourselves and the fans here who got tickets are clearly very big fans. So maybe direct the bitterness to potential scalpers or influencers who will inevitably get to go without having to go through The Great War we did 🤣

Hopefully we all end up getting the chance to go and I do feel for folk who haven’t had the chance to get tickets!

• Heart

electricmallows

VIP Member
Just want to say good luck tomorrow to all my general sale peeps 🤞 even if don’t get a code, I really am routing that you guys do too ❤ You’re all so lovely

• Heart

Trixxx

VIP Member
Ergh both me and my brother waitlisted. I kept making jokes that I was obviously not going to get them, but I dont think I actually believed we wouldn't even get the chance.

Wont lie definitely hurts when people are going to a few shows and I can't even go to one. Happy for people obviously. But yeah, super sad right now

• Heart
  • Sad