Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
So I somehow managed to get codes for Cardiff (AXS) and Wembley (ticket master). I didn’t get presale so sooooo nervous! Also have meetings that it’ll be hard to multitask during at all 3 sale times 🤦🏻‍♀️ but 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Trixxx

VIP Member
I do think the way they did the presale was fair, and as I've mentioned I don't have anything against people who are going more than once, thats great if you can and your a big fan. Its just sad for the people waitlisted and are genuine fans either way. Cant say it feels good people implying true fans got tickets and us that got waitlisted arent that, its probably not meant that way, but does kind of come across that way.

Obviously we dont know if those tickets would have been added on to the general sale or whatever, just again. Sucks to be in our position.

Now the people selling them on for profit - those people I have a lot of hate for right now

Reactions: 13

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
I have no qualms about people going to all her concerts if they can afford it, good one them! I get annoyed that there are over a 1000 tickets for sale on Stubhub for London dates (didn't check other cities) Those people just got tickets to make a profit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Got tickets ! Where we wanted to be too! In Cardiff. Cannot believe it . The service charge is a joke, it's us putting in all the stress and work.

I've NEVER felt like this before tickets sale before . Even Dreaming about it.

• Heart

Tadpole

I still can't quite believe we're going.

We're heading to a candlelight string quartet playing Taylor songs in a cathedral tomorrow, that'll scratch the itch for a bit lol

• Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I had a generic email from AEG just now and nearly screamed. Bastards, no I don't want to go and see The Darkness thanks all the same :rolleyes:

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Gearing myself up for a big drive to Hampshire tomorrow , taking the kiddos to see my parents as my husband is on a stag do this weekend … but at least I know I can listen to SNTV all the way ! My little boy loves Taylor

but I’m sad I’ll be driving tomorrow and not around for moral support for those waiting for codes and our Dublin presalers ! This thread is such a great community , I feel sad to miss out !

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
How odd. Thats definitely not how it was described initially. It was that everyone would receive an email either way.

Im not saying I dont believe these Tweets but its all a bit strange.

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Oof. Genuinely gutted for real fans who have been waitlisted - I've been waitlisted for everything, but at least am seeing her once in Europe - even if they are nosebleeds!

I can understand people feeling upset; it's difficult when you see others with the thing you want, of course it is. Was there a way to be fairer? I can't think of one - but equally, judging by the amount of tickets available on StubHub etc - there are plenty of people who are not fans selling tickets for profit. *That* is the thing that would upset me - Ed Sheeran's approach to ticketing does feel like the way to go just to avoid people being scammed.

• Heart

rosecattt

After securing Vienna night 3 yesterday I managed to get Amsterdam N2 tickets today!!😭😭 So so happy!!😍

• Heart
  • Wow

honkytonkcat

People are fuming on twitter. So many posts about how real fans aren't being given the chance and some people who aren't even proper fans have got tickets.

A lot of people saying it should have gone off top listens on Spotify, but even then loads of people would be like I listen to her all the time but don't use Spotify. There's nothing they can do that would please everyone tbh. I do understand people being upset and annoyed of course so don't mean this nastily but I just don't see how people think its realistic that her biggest fans should get tickets cos how could the selling platforms ever manage that?

Also even if someone is a new fan, doesn't mean they don't deserve to go. If they're willing to pay money to see her and go through the process then that's enough to deserve to be there as far as I see it!
Using top streams on Spotify is probably one of the most unfair ways I can think of it being based on! That’s ludicrous and I say that as someone who has over 15,000 streams of her music in Spotify 😂

I’m also still waiting on 2 emails from London and Cardiff - waitlisted for Liverpool. I don’t need tickets so I’m praying I’m waitlisted and any code is going to someone who needs it 🫶🏼

Lilykins

VIP Member
I got nosebleeds and I’m normally a ticket snob, but honestly didn’t want to pay over £100 a ticket so I was tied by that. I’m happy with what I got though and I know I’ll have a great time!

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
NEW THREAD !!

YEAH IT’S A WAR , IT’S THE GODDAMN FIGHT OF OUR LIVES BUT …

So many of our lovelies got tickets this week , wahhoooo !!! 💜✨

Taylor says …

But we can’t calm down, we’re going to the Eras tour ! 😭🥺✨

Fingers crossed for those in Dublin who will enter the Great War on Friday and our General Sale soldiers who will do battle with the great unwashed next week !

Tips for buying tickets can be found here :

New thread !!!! SNTV came out but tbh we’re more excited about the fact that some of us got Eras tickets today !!!! ✨✨✨

congrats to those who got tickets !

for those who didn’t , Godspeed for tomorrow 🫡

amazing thread suggestion from @tellmewhy 💜

FREQUENTLY ASKED ERAS QUESTIONS

1) This week is Midnights presale ONLY . You need a code to be invited .
2) Your code will allow you to buy a maximum of 4 tickets . These can be on different dates , so for example 2 in Wembley and 2 in Liverpool . You must access the presale via the link in your email , and then you will be prompted to add your code later on .
3) Prices start at £58-£200 for seating , are are between £130-200 for standing
4) There is unfortunately seating behind the stage :(
5) NEXT WEEK’S SALE IS NOT A PRESALE . IT IS THE GENERAL SALE. You find out if you can take part in the general sale on Friday 14th . There is no other chance to get tickets after this !
6) Tickets are being sold via Ticketmaster & AXS - you will be told which one you are required to use . Specific tips for each one are below as there are slight differences .

Tips for TicketMaster pre-sale:

Tips for AXS Pre-Sale:

Last edited:
  • Heart