Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julixx

Chatty Member
I haven’t had anything yet but my friend got a code for Cardiff, also got waitlisted for London and Liverpool.

I wonder where you’ve signed up for multiple cities, they’ve only assigned a code to one of them and then waitlist for the other? Will be interesting to see whether people get codes for multiple dates
I signed up for Stockholm & Edinburgh and got codes for both. I miraculously got Stockholm tickets so don't need the Edinburgh code and I wish there was a way to transfer it to one of you guys.

smudge126

VIP Member
I've always assumed that some people would get codes, some would get waitlisted and some wouldn't get anything at all - in which case no email. I just don't think they would wait-list everybody if there were 14 million applicants.
---
I got waitlisted on two emails but then got nothing on the email I bought presale with...
I think this too. I registered for Edinburgh, Liverpool and Wembley. I got waitlisted for Edinburgh and Liverpool but nothing for Wembley so I’m assuming I’m not even waitlisted for that one.