Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
To be fair I’m surprised how cheap my tickets were! Top bowl but front facing the stage, £78 including fees and insurance. That’s cheaper than I’ve paid for other artists! Means forking out for a hotel won’t feel quite as painful 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10

emerald

VIP Member
Rules are rules and presale people going to multiple dates haven't broken any. They were allowed 4 tickets and were in a select group of fans who signed up for it way back in October. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
There would have been an allocated amount for the midnights presale, if I hadn’t booked two seats and two different dates, someone else on the midnights pre sale would have just got them anyway. They wouldn’t have ever ended up on the general sale 😂

hol20x

VIP Member
Guys I just wanted to say thank you for all your advice and moral support today! I had hoped presale would be smooth sailing cos I'd seen so many say it was, but I suppose Ireland only had TM to buy from, we weren't split between them and the promoter. Got there in the end and I'm just delighted to be going. Booking my hotel now.

Anyone else nosebleeds for N2?

• Heart

Wildheart

They’re never going to win with people thinking that pre sale wasn’t fair. At the end of the day while obviously there’s disappointed people the UK had a much better system than other countries. And the pre sale was actually a good way to do it. But if they’d done all of twitters suggestions there would be something else for people to complain about.

I feel sad for all the genuine fans that didn’t manage to get tickets and I hope you all have a chance and get to go. But this pre sale has seen tickets land in a lot more fans hands than in other countries.

• Heart

ishant

VIP Member
I got amazing lower bowl tickets but my card didn’t work and then run out of time? My colleague was in a room with me thank fuck and she let me use hers BLESS HER FACE sand I got right upper seats but fairly central. That’s me done xxxxx

• Heart

Lalala12

I was so delulu thinking I would get one 🙃 Waitlisted for all 3 cities and I’m so gutted. They must have sold an incredible amount during Midnights presale because the vast majority seem to be waitlist!

• Sad

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Just raising awareness that disabled people had an extremely difficult time and much harder than other people getting tickets. The presale wouldn’t make any difference.
There’s a large proportion of the fan base who are excluded.
This is really shocking and hasnt been dealt with well at all by either ticket master or the venues. So yes whilst I will defend how the pre sale was allocated for the majority, they really have to do ALOT better for the disabled fans.

Ellie_Rose

Managed to get 2 tickets for Milan. It was sooo stressful, I kept putting tickets in my basket only for them to disappear and then be sold out. I was literally working my way down the list. I also got to the checkout stage, entered my card details and the whole screen froze and I had to come out and start from the beginning 😨 was successful the second time. My seats are up in the Gods but I am just glad to be going.

• Heart

ChilliBean

VIP Member
I got tickets for Cardiff! I can’t believe I’m going to see her live. I had tickets for BST in London to see her in 2020 but that got cancelled because of covid

• Heart

quinzel

VIP Member
I had a generic email from AEG just now and nearly screamed. Bastards, no I don't want to go and see The Darkness thanks all the same :rolleyes:
omg I got one too asking how I enjoyed Blippi last week! yes thank you my son had a good time, now where's my code?!

• Haha

Spid

VIP Member
Waitlisted too. FFS

It's not likely that people won't buy and there will be leftovers is it?

• Sad

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Of course she is, she gave up her job as prime minister three days before Midnights was released so she could listen to it in peace 🤣
If you recall correctly, I was actually tentatively positive about her being PM (despite her being a Tory) because she was a swiftie... Oh how wrong could I have been?!

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Oh my lordy I am so stupid , I’ve just realised they call them “pitch” tickets because it’s a football pitch 🫣🫣🫣

My husband is a HUGE Chelsea fan… nobody tell him I didn’t realise that until just now 🤭

• Haha