Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel her collabs never live up to my expectations! Hearing she was working with Hayley and Fall Out Boy on SN TV I thought they would be my new fave songs but they're not as good as I was expecting. They may grow on me though.

Reactions: 6
Yes, there’s one on the way between the stadium and Wembley Park station
Edit to add that there’s also one near Wembley Central station
Thank you !! 💜🍟 I need my post eras cheese bites
---
I feel her collabs never live up to my expectations! Hearing she was working with Hayley and Fall Out Boy on SN TV I thought they would be my new fave songs but they're not as good as I was expecting. They may grow on me though.
So true

Although I have to say Run met my expectations as a collab , I knew it wouldn’t be my favourite thanks to Ed Sheeran and lo and behold I was right !

I think her best collab recently is Nothing New . I love that song … or anything with Bon iver

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Poll is a great idea, and very promising for us that still have Dublin presale to go.

Those that got lower bowl today (and ideally TM), what did you select? Best available or a specific price range? Want to be ready for Friday. God, it can't come quick enough, this has taken over my life since it was announced.

Reactions: 5
Poll is a great idea, and very promising for us that still have Dublin presale to go.

Those that got lower bowl today (and ideally TM), what did you select? Best available or a specific price range? Want to be ready for Friday. God, it can't come quick enough, this has taken over my life since it was announced.
I really wish it was 48 hours from now so I can finally (hopefully) relax! I feel the same, it's consuming my life. 🤣

Just debating getting tickets for the final London date, section 535 (partially obstructed) so someone talk me into it please (we are already doing Edinburgh floor) 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m gonna attempt to get back to Northampton from Wembley after the show 🤣 last train to Northampton is just after midnight but worst case there’s one at 1:30am that gets me as far as Milton Keynes and I’ll just get my partner to pick me up from there.
Worst worst case I just stay in London, get drunk all night and get the first train home at 5am
Im in the middle of northampton and MK, my daughter wont cope on trains so im going to drive it and pay for parking at the stadium. When i saw lewis capaldi at wembley we stayed in the premier inn and got free parking

Anyone local to Edinburgh know places with good transport to the city where hotels might be cheaper?
The long Glasgow train (you'd need to be careful with timings though, there's a straight train and one that stops at loads of places) stops at Croy and Lenzie if you found anything there.

Reactions: 1
does anyone know what the parking situation near Anfield is like? I can’t find a lot of solid info online
The streets around the ground have parking permits. I would check fan sites for the football to see where they park. Also I know a lot of locals sell spaces on their drive ways etc (because of the permits) so its worth checking

Reactions: 1
I really feel like Kim K or one of the Klan (Kris Jenner - what would happen if you just called Taylor up) will be at an LA show

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I gave up. I didn't want to do a Gabby Lindley and pay £275 for a nosebleed seat and some tat.

You win some, you lose a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I gave up. I didn't want to do a Gabby Lindley and pay £275 for a nosebleed seat and some tat.

You win some, you lose a lot.
I paid £275 for standing and the tat 😂😂

The only bonus is that I'll get in early so should be able to get a good spot at the barrier :)

I paid £275 for standing and the tat 😂😂

The only bonus is that I'll get in early so should be able to get a good spot at the barrier :)
I should have added that mine was not barrier, it was a nose bleed seat. If it was lower I would have considered it longer.

I'm also only a casual fan so I'm telling myself it's gone to a long time fan and not a scalper.

Edit: I did say it was nosebleed omg my brain is frazzled.

Last edited:
I got called off the Germany waitlist for only VIPs left. I love our girl but I just can’t bring myself to spend €620 on a package for her 🥲 even if there is a chance I won’t get the Uk code on Friday

Reactions: 9
The annoying thing about the VIP packages are not the best seats. So they could downgrade them and sell as normal seats / standing but its obviously a money making opportunity :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The annoying thing about the VIP packages are not the best seats. So they could downgrade them and sell as normal seats / standing but its obviously a money making opportunity :(
I ended up with vip. But I just was in a panic.
My seat looks pretty decent though.
And ill probably just sell the merch I don't want.

Reactions: 7
I ended up with vip. But I just was in a panic.
My seat looks pretty decent though.
And ill probably just sell the merch I don't want.
I am too! Not knocking it. I was a Monday panic buyer 😂 no way of knowing the 3pm sale would be less crazy. So I saw the opportunity and took it. Dont regret it, I'l be there and thats all that matters and God knows what Id have paid re-sale if I didnt manage to get any and it would be going into a scalpers pocket.

I got the 'Ready For It Package' 😂

Obviously my mind has wandered to the next most important thing …. Food

Is there a maccies near Wembley ? I love a late night hotel room Maccies 🤤
Yes however the maccys near the premier inn late at night is DODGY haha, they have security though so sure you’ll be fine

• Haha
Yes however the maccys near the premier inn late at night is DODGY haha, they have security though so sure you’ll be fine
Oh no we’re at the premier inn 😂

I’ll have my husband with me , he’ll save me from the wrong’uns

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.