Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually that’s a good point… where the hell should I stay 😂 need to sort transport and accommodation for Wembley, assuming I can’t book hotels yet as it’s over a year away (August).

Can anyone who knows London offer advice, would we be best booking accom for near the stadium to avoid getting tube back to somewhere else ?

I am from a city but travelling to London makes me feel like a tiny country mouse with no clue how to manage anything 😅

Reactions: 5
Not sure what your budget is but the premier inn in Wembley stadium isn’t so bad . About £220 a night at the moment for the June dates . Others in the area I’ve seen are £500+ though
Ahh I will have a look thank you, we have stayed at that premier inn a few times so might consider it but with going to 2 dates it could end up being v expensive.

Reactions: 3
For those of you with codes but who were unable to score tickets: don't give up!
I was waitlisted for Germany and just got an e-mail stating I was plucked off the waitlist because they still had some available VIP packages. I didn't end up doing it because I already have tickets for another show, but for those of you with bigger budgets, definitely keep an eye on your e-mail!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Last tram is at 12:20am. Murrayfield curfew is 10:30pm
Ah perfect thanks. We use the park and ride alot and didnt realise it was so late :eek: Ive rushed out of things before because some part of me thought the trams were earlier. That really is ideal. 😁

Reactions: 2
Think me and the husband are defo going to stay near Wembley that night, can’t bare the idea of trying to get a tube/train out of Wembley onwards to King’s Cross that night!!
You are better going to Wembley Central station, good luck with a hotel 🤣 I think they will all booked!

I think it's over for me for Amsterdam but I'm 12000 in the queue and I might as well have a look. I'm not buying a VIP because I don't want the tat.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think it's over for me for Amsterdam but I'm 12000 in the queue and I might as well have a look. I'm not buying a VIP because I don't want the tat.
I'm still in the queue as well, at 30358. Hopefully some people will forget to pay or something. 😩

Actually that’s a good point… where the hell should I stay 😂 need to sort transport and accommodation for Wembley, assuming I can’t book hotels yet as it’s over a year away (August).

Can anyone who knows London offer advice, would we be best booking accom for near the stadium to avoid getting tube back to somewhere else ?

I am from a city but travelling to London makes me feel like a tiny country mouse with no clue how to manage anything 😅
Ex - Londoner here ! 👋🏼

So Wembley Park is on the Jubilee Line so maybe looking at somewhere like Stanmore which is 4 stops away might be a good idea ? Otherwise , just have a look along the Jubilee line and see what hotels are available and what prices are

Or if you’re going to get the train in , have a look at hotels around the station so you’re primed and ready to head off the next morning

• Heart
You are better going to Wembley Central station, good luck with a hotel 🤣 I think they will all booked!
Well for my date in august you can’t even book yet for august next year, only goes up to July when I was looking. So I’ll just keep an eye out and as soon as I can I will book!

Ah perfect thanks. We use the park and ride alot and didnt realise it was so late :eek: Ive rushed out of things before because some part of me thought the trams were earlier. That really is ideal. 😁
No problem! They also have a pretty decent queuing system at Haymarket afterwards but wouldn’t recommend. This story is so funny it makes me laugh:

after Beyoncé in May I went to Haymarket, and obviously they let as many as they could down to the platform and then put a barrier to keep the rest us in place til the platform cleared. All the people would boo people who went down before them whilst we were in the queue, they were picking fights with the ScotRail staff god it was so embarrassing! Then when the platform cleared, they moved the barrier to let us go down. People RAN - and I mean in a dangerous way - down to the platform (there was no train yet). They were pushing past people, barging. Then two people started arguing on my train home 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m gonna attempt to get back to Northampton from Wembley after the show 🤣 last train to Northampton is just after midnight but worst case there’s one at 1:30am that gets me as far as Milton Keynes and I’ll just get my partner to pick me up from there.
Worst worst case I just stay in London, get drunk all night and get the first train home at 5am

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think her stage time will be 7pm then if its 10.30pm curfew?! Trying to also work out when Paramore would be due on stage, like 5/5.30 ish?

I am able to book a room because I have a June date , and I was able to get the Premier Inn at Wembley Stadium for a reasonable price so they’re certainly not all booked yet :)

Reactions: 4
My daughters went to Harry Styles 2 nights they walked 15 odd mins to Wembley Central, it was much easier to get on a tube from there on bakeloo line so it wasn’t too bad getting home

Last time I went to see Taylor I stayed at Jury’s inn near Watford junction - was pretty easy to get there and back from Wembley Central

Wembley is a nightmare to get out of because everyone heads for the tube but honestly everyone’s in good spirits it’s really not that bad! Luckily I live in south London so can get all the way home that evening

View attachment 2303247
I wondered the same as we are booked in to stay at Edinburgh Park, i just assumed they'd stick on a few more trams after kicking us out time with it being a major event! Fingers crossed they do!
Not to harp on about the rugby 😂 but it’s my only frame of reference for a busy murrayfield lol

they do put on extra ones after the games so I would assume it’s the same for a gig. They’re as constant as they can be, from what I’ve been told.
There’s also a bus that goes to the P&R from the other side of the ground (from corstorphine road, if anyone wants to actually look) that have buses backed up from straight after a game. I think there was 7 of one bus line when I was there last time!
---
Also if you’re driving in/out there’s parking around the Gyle centre (not the actual Gyle centre car park, as there’s a 4 hour limit there albeit not enforceable in Scotland 🤫)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.