Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I panicked book Edinburgh monday night now regretting it as the cost of hotels is ridiculous. I should have held out for the other london dates
myself and my friend have got a 4 bed hostel room for the night. We won’t be in it during the day, after the concert ends and by time we get back to the room it’ll be gone midnight anyway.

Oh no we’re at the premier inn 😂

I’ll have my husband with me , he’ll save me from the wrong’uns
I’m sure it’ll just be full of swifties curing the eras comedown with nuggets anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Premier isn't available for August yet
Does anyone know if they release dates exactly a year in advance. Or will they do the full month
So if I go on 1st August I can book.

Reactions: 1
Anyone local to Edinburgh know places with good transport to the city where hotels might be cheaper?
I looked at further afield (for Edinburgh) but I just figured if we book a hostel that’s a 25 min walk from Murrayfield we can walk home! It’ll take hours to get out

After securing Vienna night 3 yesterday I managed to get Amsterdam N2 tickets today!!😭😭 So so happy!!😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if there’s any tickets left for Cardiff in the presale or is it just vip?

Premier isn't available for August yet
Does anyone know if they release dates exactly a year in advance. Or will they do the full month
So if I go on 1st August I can book.
I think it’s 12 months in advance , but don’t quote me ! I could see rooms for a year today when booking mine earlier

Reactions: 2
I have to ask, is there anyone else that can’t remember lyrics? Not just a Taylor but anything 😂 I keep seeing videos of people saying you’re a fake fan, I don’t care about that but I’m just wondering if my brain is broken

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I ordered McDonald’s for my kids and will get papa johns for me and OH I am SPENT after this week 😮💨😂

Reactions: 4
I have to ask, is there anyone else that can’t remember lyrics? Not just a Taylor but anything 😂 I keep seeing videos of people saying you’re a fake fan, I don’t care about that but I’m just wondering if my brain is broken
I know the lyrics but always mess up pronouns or the tense of a word 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know all the lyrics but I sing like a dying cat so will be mute for everyone else's enjoyment! *when* I get my tickets. When. When.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I ordered McDonald’s for my kids and will get papa johns for me and OH I am SPENT after this week 😮💨😂
I’m knackered but saving my takeaway allocation for Friday as I’m driving down to Hampshire to see my parents and my mums promised me a Chinese for my efforts

kiddos had bolognese (frozen from the last time we had it) , hubs and I likely will have something from the freezer too because I’m too tired 😴

I am having a gin though . This week has given me a bit of a taste for it 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes share your bracelet making sets. I am the least crafty human ever so il need to do half a bracelet per night until next June to have enough. I am easily frustrated 🥴😂
---
Told the people Im going with that Ive did my effort. They can do the bracelets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.