Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody is going to stop me screaming the following:

duck the patriarchy
He looks up grinning like a devil
Don't call me kid don't call me baby look at this god forsaken mess that you made me

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd love to do friendship bracelets (if I get tickets lol) but I have social anxiety so I can't imagine me approaching anyone to trade. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else going to Cardiff? Any advice on parking/ transport? Found a premier inn in Barry 😄

As much as i like Margot Robbie, i can't help thinking they missed a trick not casting Taylor as Barbs! Just watching clips of the premiere and imagining Tay Tay and Ryan as you do...! 😆

Reactions: 5
For anyone looking for Edinburgh hotels - check PremierInn, we’ve got a room for the Sunday night for £180 flex which I don’t think is bad at all!

Reactions: 1
I’m so excited already and it’s over a year away 🤪 don’t even know if I’ll be able to sort childcare lol!!!!

Anyone got any updates on how the Cardiff sale went today and prices please?
D6D65829-BE41-4A5E-9708-CAF4D077B8EB.png

theres still seated available now. Standing has sold out. I think standing was £107 for general and £170 for right and left x

Reactions: 7
How are my fellow general sale girlies holding up? Staying positive for Friday and next week?! I’m trying my hardest to 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m defo making at least a few bracelets! A lovely friend (who I have pointed in the direction of this thread as she is also on here) who lives in Anfield and is going on the Friday is letting us park outside her house to avoid queues etc, so I’ll defo be making some to give to her as thanks!!

Reactions: 9
How are my fellow general sale girlies holding up? Staying positive for Friday and next week?! I’m trying my hardest to 😬
That gif is exactly how I feel. I was putting a lot of my hopes on going to Amsterdam so it will be a small miracle if I can go in the UK somewhere. I'd settle for a non VIP ticket in almost any seat 😂

Reactions: 8
Is presale going on sale on friday for registered fans? We find out tomorrow if we have access right?

Is presale going on sale on friday for registered fans? We find out tomorrow if we have access right?
It’s Friday registered fans find out I think? On sale all next week. It’s not a presale though the verified fan sale is the “general” sale

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.