Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help
my sister got lucky and got a code for liverpool.
she is at work on Tuesday.
so I said I'll do it for her.
question....will I have to buy the tickets....if I'm lucky....using her card,or could I use mine, except we have different surnames and addresses.
I just don't want to get lucky...fingers crossed.....and pay with her card then the provider ask for permission to purchase ticket.

thanks

Reactions: 1
If you use her card its likely her bank will ask for authorisation. Usually just by opening the app and approving it. Will that be possible?

I registered for Edinburgh, but I didn’t get an email at all yesterday. I have tickets to Germany so not a big deal, just find it really weird that I didn’t get it.

Just saw this, I think it is shocking that this wasn't made clear to begin with. I was always under the impression that everyone was waitlisted and I don't remember this happening when the American dates went on sale.
I’m not sure I believe this, if you look at her other tweets she even confirms they didn’t say this at all, she’s just jumped to conclusions

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.