Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've paid almost £200 for a Travelodge for one night not even that close to the venue in Edinburgh. It's a tram ride away and then a 2 mile walk. Prices for the centre of Edinburgh were almost £300 for one night. Crazy. But I'm glad to just have something in the end as it's not easy for me to get home via public transport and I really didn't fancy the queues trying to get out if I drove in.
I went to book a hotel in Edinburgh and all of them were £500+, going up to £3k! I managed to get a cheap airbnb in the end. I now need to book flights - going to be a spenny trip but it'll be worth it!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That’s not too bad at all . I might just book it now (June dates here) and hope I don’t have to pay today because my bank account hurts after yesterday’s endeavours
Ah you should be able to do it then , as I could look as far as July 2024. There was a book now pay later option too 😊

I've paid almost £200 for a Travelodge for one night not even that close to the venue in Edinburgh. It's a tram ride away and then a 2 mile walk. Prices for the centre of Edinburgh were almost £300 for one night. Crazy. But I'm glad to just have something in the end as it's not easy for me to get home via public transport and I really didn't fancy the queues trying to get out if I drove in.
Insider knowledge from a rugby fan 🙋‍♀️ if you’re needing to get the tram out towards the airport (which I think you will be cos I’m pretty sure know which travelodge you’re talking about. I used to drive past it every day to get to work 😂) & you can do it with no mobility issues etc, don’t try to get the tram from the ground at the end of the gig. Either walk out to Balgreen (a mile, ish) which is heading in the right direction for the hotel, or walk up to haymarket (feels counterproductive, but trust me) to get the tram back out to the airport from there.

we go to haymarket after the rugby every single time and we get a seat on the tram. Left the game at the same time as my aunty one time and got to the park and ride An hour earlier 😅

Reactions: 3
Usually they just reserve it until closer to the time, or you can choose to pay at the hotel!
I’ve booked the Premier Inn at Wembley Stadium for that night , thanks for the heads up @Lilykins ! Cancellable up to 1 day before and pay on arrival , and only £220 😊

• Heart
Looking online it definitely seems like my tickets are restricted view - kind of bad that it isn’t on the listing, but I’m just glad to be there! I’ve seen some people buy £600 VIP packages with seats behind the stage?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I panicked book Edinburgh monday night now regretting it as the cost of hotels is ridiculous. I should have held out for the other london dates

Reactions: 1
Well, 4 tickets moved on to 2 very very happy little girls and their mums at face value. Just need to work out how I do the necessary on TM so they can get in on their phones I guess as I don't recall seeing an option to get printed ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, 4 tickets moved on to 2 very very happy little girls and their mums at face value. Just need to work out how I do the necessary on TM so they can get in on their phones I guess as I don't recall seeing an option to get printed ticket.
Should just be able to log into your account on the ticket master app on their phone

Reactions: 4
Re the trams in Edinburgh I thought theyd be finished by the time the concert gets out if its 11/11.30? Am I wrong?

I'll be going home after and being able to get the tram to the park and ride would be v helpful.

Re the trams in Edinburgh I thought theyd be finished by the time the concert gets out if its 11/11.30? Am I wrong?

I'll be going home after and being able to get the tram to the park and ride would be v helpful.
Last tram is at 12:20am. Murrayfield curfew is 10:30pm

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ticket transfer will be available but I don’t think it’s an option until closer to the time , at least that is the case on AXS . I’m in a similar boat , I’ve bought tickets for my BIL but AXS says transfer isn’t available yet . It may be when they issue the tickets properly ? At the mo I can just see confirmations

• Heart
We live on the south coast but are thinking we will just park outskirts of London, tube in and out and drive home after the show (only about 1hr 40 drive without traffic). I haven’t even looked at hotels yet and I dread to think how pricey they are 😬

98BC78B9-38C4-4741-B6E4-AF5BC42E8799.jpeg

I wondered the same as we are booked in to stay at Edinburgh Park, i just assumed they'd stick on a few more trams after kicking us out time with it being a major event! Fingers crossed they do!

We live on the south coast but are thinking we will just park outskirts of London, tube in and out and drive home after the show (only about 1hr 40 drive without traffic). I haven’t even looked at hotels yet and I dread to think how pricey they are 😬
Not sure what your budget is but the premier inn in Wembley stadium isn’t so bad . About £220 a night at the moment for the June dates . Others in the area I’ve seen are £500+ though

Ticket transfer will be available but I don’t think it’s an option until closer to the time , at least that is the case on AXS . I’m in a similar boat , I’ve bought tickets for my BIL but AXS says transfer isn’t available yet . It may be when they issue the tickets properly ? At the mo I can just see confirmations
Just had a gander on the TM website - they have a ticket transfer system thats free. You just go into your tickets, click the transfer ticket button, pop in your mate's email, TM emails them, they accept the ticket, your access/barcode is then invalid as it transfers over. Both people need a TM account and need to be using different email addresses.

Just had a gander on the TM website - they have a ticket transfer system thats free. You just go into your tickets, click the transfer ticket button, pop in your mate's email, TM emails them, they accept the ticket, your access/barcode is then invalid as it transfers over. Both people need a TM account and need to be using different email addresses.
Awesome ! Are you able to do that now , or do you have to wait until nearer the time ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.