Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insider knowledge from a rugby fan 🙋‍♀️ if you’re needing to get the tram out towards the airport (which I think you will be cos I’m pretty sure know which travelodge you’re talking about. I used to drive past it every day to get to work 😂) & you can do it with no mobility issues etc, don’t try to get the tram from the ground at the end of the gig. Either walk out to Balgreen (a mile, ish) which is heading in the right direction for the hotel, or walk up to haymarket (feels counterproductive, but trust me) to get the tram back out to the airport from there.

we go to haymarket after the rugby every single time and we get a seat on the tram. Left the game at the same time as my aunty one time and got to the park and ride An hour earlier 😅
If this is the place I stayed in for Harry styles then you can get a taxi from Sainsburys car park (they cannot close the road by sainsburys) for about £15. If it’s also the travelodge im thinking off, bring slippers as it was
Looking online it definitely seems like my tickets are restricted view - kind of bad that it isn’t on the listing, but I’m just glad to be there! I’ve seen some people buy £600 VIP packages with seats behind the stage?
what block? I’m so annoyed as I didn’t buy restricted view/didn’t say anywhere it was restricted and think I’m in the same boat 😂

If this is the place I stayed in for Harry styles then you can get a taxi from Sainsburys car park (they cannot close the road by sainsburys) for about £15. If it’s also the travelodge im thinking off, bring slippers as it was

what block? I’m so annoyed as I didn’t buy restricted view/didn’t say anywhere it was restricted and think I’m in the same boat 😂
Block 530

does anyone know what the parking situation near Anfield is like? I can’t find a lot of solid info online
they'll probs have the unofficial matchday ones open but not too sure tbh
if you need to you could probably park in the city centre. my plan is (🤞) to get the train to sandhills (6mins from liv central) and hope the soccerbus is on, otherwise it's a mile ish walk to the stadium

eta - just checked st johns car park (city centre) and they've got a 24hrs for £5 offer if you register online but not sure how far in advance you're able to do that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wembley is a nightmare to get out of because everyone heads for the tube but honestly everyone’s in good spirits it’s really not that bad! Luckily I live in south London so can get all the way home that evening
I remember I went to see Ed Sheeran in 2018 at Wembley with a friend who lived in Bromley at the time. It took us as long as the actual gig to get to her home (over 2 hours) and I vowed never again 😅 and involved a dodgy run down a street in New Cross to get a night bus after a man was shouting after us to give him money!

Oh and also for that sainsburys you can book a space on there for the gigs on JustPark but it took my mum an hour and 3/4 to get out of it last time she picked us up from there so be aware!

For Harry Styles me and my friend stayed in central London, after the show we walked to the tube stop before the one at Wembley and managed to get a seat (the tube was empty) then everyone piled on at the next stop and loads couldn't get on, so would recommend doing that if you are able to walk! We managed to get a good deal on a hotel too cos more options. :giggle: It was a little slow walking out of the stadium but the vibe was so good everyone singing etc.

Reactions: 4
No problem! They also have a pretty decent queuing system at Haymarket afterwards but wouldn’t recommend. This story is so funny it makes me laugh:

after Beyoncé in May I went to Haymarket, and obviously they let as many as they could down to the platform and then put a barrier to keep the rest us in place til the platform cleared. All the people would boo people who went down before them whilst we were in the queue, they were picking fights with the ScotRail staff god it was so embarrassing! Then when the platform cleared, they moved the barrier to let us go down. People RAN - and I mean in a dangerous way - down to the platform (there was no train yet). They were pushing past people, barging. Then two people started arguing on my train home 😂 😂 😂
I feel like Im cutting it too fine to get to Haymarket for the last train so I plan on getting picked up at the P&R. My partner is happy to come and pick me up but think itl be absolutely mental around the stadium.

Edinburgh is just a pig to park to be honest. I will take the car to Easter Road no probs and park at Leith Links and just walk. Never take the car to Tynecastle because the parking is a frigging nightmare.
---
Do we think her stage time will be 7pm then if its 10.30pm curfew?! Trying to also work out when Paramore would be due on stage, like 5/5.30 ish?
Im not sure tbh. Doors are 4.30 so I cant see Paramore being on before 5.30?!?

Reactions: 2
I was offered block 513 on row 13 for her last Wembley show so I had to buy them 😂 was £60 each which I think is so good and I’m excited to have full view of the production.
So I’m going to the first London show, front left and then the last London show middle at the back 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
ROLL UP ROLL UP

I’ve just cancelled my 21/22th June 2024 Superior Double Room in “The Ship Rooms” in Lambeth, London on booking.com

at the moment it’s £140 they didn’t put it up yet. It’s the last room in the hotel. Get on it tattlers xo

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone local to Edinburgh know places with good transport to the city where hotels might be cheaper?

Anyone local to Edinburgh with any places with good transport to the city where hotels might be cheaper?

Stirling is an hour on the train, Falkirk has 2 train stations so can be easy enough to get a train there, Livingston is half an hour at most, Glasgow might be equally as expensive,

Anyone local to Edinburgh know places with good transport to the city where hotels might be cheaper?
When I looked even the further out hotels were booked unless you want to go as far as Livingston. Im not massively familiar with Edinburgh though so I'll leave it to someone with more knowledge than me. 🙊

Obviously my mind has wandered to the next most important thing …. Food

Is there a maccies near Wembley ? I love a late night hotel room Maccies 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Really kicking myself I didn’t preorder midnights, my friend managed to get her Cardiff tickets in 6 minutes today! I’m praying to god I get a code for next week🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now we have a brief intermission of ticket sales until next week…

what’s everyone’s ranking of the SN vault songs? Mine has changed since first listen but I’d probably say:
1) Electric Touch (been scream-singing this in the car)
2) I Can See You (can’t believe we’ve been denied this for 13 years)
3) When Emma Falls In Love
4) Timeless
5) Castles Crumbling (abit underwhelming after a few listens tbh, which is a shame because I was very excited for this)
6) Foolish One (cute but nothing to write home about)

I’m loving them all and I do think these might be the best vault songs overall for me!! Curious to know what you all think?

Congrats to everyone getting tickets today!

It was so difficult finding anything close to the concert arena in Germany, and since I’m going with my three grown up daughters we need four beds/two rooms as well, but I managed to find a cheap apartment via booking.com. It’s sadly not really close, and I have zero clue about public transportation, but we’re planning on doing a road trip from Norway anyways so we can drive to the venue. Really hope we manage to go all four of us, I was a single mum when they were kids, and I went alone with them on holidays to places like London, New York and road trips in the Nordics, so it will be just like the old days!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Now we have a brief intermission of ticket sales until next week…

what’s everyone’s ranking of the SN vault songs? Mine has changed since first listen but I’d probably say:
1) Electric Touch (been scream-singing this in the car)
2) I Can See You (can’t believe we’ve been denied this for 13 years)
3) When Emma Falls In Love
4) Timeless
5) Castles Crumbling (abit underwhelming after a few listens tbh, which is a shame because I was very excited for this)
6) Foolish One (cute but nothing to write home about)

I’m loving them all and I do think these might be the best vault songs overall for me!! Curious to know what you all think?
I was going to ask this too !

1) I Can See You - where tf was this on the original SN ?? You’re telling me If This Was A Movie made the cut but this didn’t ??
2) Timeless
3) Electric Touch - this is a grower for me , wasn’t keen first listen but now I really like it
4) When Emma Falls In Love
5) Foolish One
6) Castles Crumbling - it’s fine but it’s just a bit dull . Expected more from a Hayley Williams collab tbh

Love them but not as much as the Red tracks I have to say , but they are far better than Fearless . But not close to I Bet You Think About Me , Nothing New , Better Man .. but then I’m a red girlie so that’s to be expected I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Obviously my mind has wandered to the next most important thing …. Food

Is there a maccies near Wembley ? I love a late night hotel room Maccies 🤤
Yes, there’s one on the way between the stadium and Wembley Park station
Edit to add that there’s also one near Wembley Central station

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone going to Wembley not staying close by do not go to Wembley Park for a tube after. Walk to Wembley Central or even one a bit further away.
---
does anyone know what the parking situation near Anfield is like? I can’t find a lot of solid info online
Try Stanley Park. I imagine they’ll add parking like they do on match days.

It’s residential so not much nearby.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.