Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Registered and going to do my best to get tickets when they’re released! Does anyone know if they release prices in advance though? Or is it just a case of finding out when you book? I don’t really want the dilemma of whether or not I can afford it while I’m simultaneously fighting to secure tickets! I’d prefer to know in advance whether it’s something I can reasonably manage or not…
I read that prices will be released if you get the email on the 5th but I don't know how true that is. Totally agree with you though, don't need the extra stress of not knowing if I can afford it!

Reactions: 5
I think there’s about 10 of us 🤣
😂😂 booked hotel too, got at the tune hotel (?) for £98 which wasn’t too bad.

It sure what it’s like but only somewhere to sleep before a long drive home in the morning
---
What do seats for M8 look like? Lady on phone said they were good for viewing the walkway bit if the stage?

Reactions: 2
😂😂 booked hotel too, got at the tune hotel (?) for £98 which wasn’t too bad.

It sure what it’s like but only somewhere to sleep before a long drive home in the morning
My partner and I spend £200 on ours 😅 we’re gonna get the train there and back, so overall the whole day, especially with the hospitality lounge should be a fun experience

Reactions: 1
i can afford anfield hospitality right now but going with an bigger group of friends of friends (still yet to meet most of them)

do i risk getting two tickets and then use them if i can't get presale or general sale? no idea how i'd sell them if i didn't need them, and also would feel mega guilty if i managed really good tickets and the rest of the group managed none 😣😣 i'll probably end up risking it for presale

Booked a hotel in Liverpool for a night with free cancellation as live close so won’t stay longer and one for London for 6 nights with free cancellation which we will make a little holiday of if we go there

i can afford anfield hospitality right now but going with an bigger group of friends of friends (still yet to meet most of them)

do i risk getting two tickets and then use them if i can't get presale or general sale? no idea how i'd sell them if i didn't need them, and also would feel mega guilty if i managed really good tickets and the rest of the group managed none 😣😣 i'll probably end up risking it for presale
I booked just for my partner and I, I have a friend who wants to go and I know she’s gonna kill me 😭 she doesn’t want to spend more than £120 on a ticket though, so I knew she wouldn’t be up for it.
If she gets tickets for London for the price she wants im still happy to go with her if she needs a plus one

I'm in!!!!! Thank you so much lovely people for the heads up. Going to have 2 happy girls and a miserable husband 🤣
I’m so happy for you!
Hopefully we can continue this energy and everyone here who wants tickets manages to get them!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hand on heart, I'm not a fan, I'm more of a download festival girl, but seeing their faces will be priceless!!!
I'm sure the bank don't need my mortgage payment this month
I love seeing kids and teenagers having the time of their lives at Taylor concerts!
Is everyone making friendship bracelets?

I’m training it up on the day, attending the concert, find somewhere to stay and then first train back on the Sunday. With my teenage daughter. I’m in M8 so I’ll see you all there
---
By stay I mean linger about 😂

I’d book the 2 if you really want to go. I have other friends who want to go but I just booked 2 and the first person who said they wanted it got my spare one.
---
I love seeing kids and teenagers having the time of their lives at Taylor concerts!
Is everyone making friendship bracelets?
Gonna make a Tattle bracelet 😂
---

for seat view. They told me the stage was on the Anfield road end

OMG - 6 tickets bought for the Saturday!! Yay!!
---
Would be so funny if we all manage to get through the other way too and get far cheaper tickets - but I'm just so relieved to know I'm definitely going!

Reactions: 5
I figure wherever I am, I'll end up watching the screens anyway 🤣
To be honest the stage is so long that I’m sure any seats will be good!
---
OMG - 6 tickets bought for the Saturday!! Yay!!
---
Would be so funny if we all manage to get through the other way too and get far cheaper tickets - but I'm just so relieved to know I'm definitely going!
The free snacks better be worth the cost 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.