Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know if you can take under 18s with the hospitality options?
Doesn’t say you can’t. Worth ringing up and asking tho

Drink on arrival (beer, wine, soft drink)

soft drink is an option so can’t see why not

Wish there was hospitality packages for Dublin cos I'd rather pay those prices now than take my chances with everyone else. 😭

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t say you can’t. Worth ringing up and asking tho

Drink on arrival (beer, wine, soft drink)

soft drink is an option so can’t see why not
Yes, I asked that question as my daughter who is 12 is going to the one at Liverpool. However I’m not sure about Wembley?

I would have booked the Millennium Stadium (I’m Welsh so it’ll always be that) hospitality. However they are not realising them until the tickets go on sale

Reactions: 1
Think I might start buying some lottery tickets in the next few weeks 🤣 The lead up to the pre-sale is going to be excruciating, I already feel a weird mix of excitement and anxiousness just from registering interest

Reactions: 2
the phone call lasted a good 10 minutes as they had to sign you up for something..... i did try to keep the conversation short! but she was so chatty on the phone!

im in m8! i'll wave at you all!
Party in the lounge then! If we see any influencers we can band together and judge them
---
Just had an American ask me on Instagram how to get the Liverpool tickets 🙄 like I’m telling an American

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Registered and going to do my best to get tickets when they’re released! Does anyone know if they release prices in advance though? Or is it just a case of finding out when you book? I don’t really want the dilemma of whether or not I can afford it while I’m simultaneously fighting to secure tickets! I’d prefer to know in advance whether it’s something I can reasonably manage or not…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.