Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking for a friend in Germany that signed up for the shows there but also the Amsterdam and Madrid ones, if any of you guys signed up for Amsterdam and Madrid too, did you get a confirmation email?

Reactions: 1
Thanks tattle got gold package for Anfield. Just got to work out how to get from South Wales to Liverpool without it costing a fortune 😂 see you all in June

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They’d put the spelling wrong for my email. Have my confirmation email now

Reactions: 2
I can’t for the life of me figure out the Murrayfield hospitality. Think I’ll just have to wait for presale

The Saturday, it’s GCSE year for my daughter so it’s better. I’m hoping to train it up the Saturday morning and back first thing Sunday. Save on a hotel 🤦🏼‍♀️

My credit paid for it. Cardiff is closer but I don’t know the GCSE timetable for next year so can’t risk it 🤦🏼‍♀️ trains are looking at £200 return. Taylor better be worth it 😂

Reactions: 2
My credit paid for it. Cardiff is closer but I don’t know the GCSE timetable for next year so can’t risk it 🤦🏼‍♀️ trains are looking at £200 return. Taylor better be worth it 😂
I’ve never been more thankful for getting free rail travel! The hotel cost on the other hand was insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.