Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I hate hospital check ins from huns. Wouldn't you be scundered to be taking a photo of your arm and blood splatters if you were ill in hospital?

Reactions: 13

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Just saw the girls post that was shared by TR - absolutely fair play to her for sticking up for herself and for everyone that has commented on the post. I wonder is any of them on here - welcome if you are 🤗 So glad to see people are seeing her for what she is. Wondering does TR maybe know them from Coleraine, I'd say loads of people have a wee laugh at TR in and around the Coleraine area for driving around in that stupid pink yoke thinking she is some big celebrity 😂

• Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
It's really starting to do my tits in that anytime anyone mentions to her anything about a baby she just starts shouting troll and does lives about it or posts that person's comment so that the groupies will just smother her in compliments and attention. I think it was last week someone said she looked like she had a bump or something a long them lines and TR did a live yapping about it. End of the day yes it isn't nice I'm sure to get comments like that but when you put yourself out there and your whole bloody life on social media for all to see then you are going to have to accept that not everyone is going to lick your asshole!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Thank you (and your sister)
But sure that tells us nothing she’s stringing ppl along to make money we knew she was getting treatment we knew that she may adopt she’s full of shite total shite this new house must be costing a lot and she needs to up her game draw the wee girls the bored mummies and the perverts into her VIP group

derrybrunette

I saw a on Facebook a single mum to 3 kids complaining about the current cost of living crisis, running the government down for not providing more help for her and others in the same situation and how she has to rely on food banks and often goes hungry so they her kids are fed etc. Next post she fan-girling TR and going on about being a member of her VIP group🙄🙄 Same girl has pics of up her crying when she met TR a few months ago and how it was ‘the best day of her life’ and how TR is her idol and such an inspiration🙄Couldn’t make it up!

• Sick
  • Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Is she dramatising her ill health for followers and money? 🙈
She does this with everything. Absolutely everything she does is drawn out, all for speculation and attention. She does it with anything new she needs to announce and the announcements are always so underwhelming. Con artist.

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
What she done to that girl last night is so vile and disgusting. Showing her true colours. Her mask is slipping. And now today sharing her full wedding album so that her 'fans' will swoon over them and lick up her hole and massage her ego again. She should use her money from her conned V.I.P's for her but reveal video tonight to go pay for some professional help.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
That post she has done is one of the most attention seeking posts I’ve ever seen. She is absolutely shameless. Before this she got on my tits with the constant swing your tits Yeo lads chat but this is just too much. I tell you now, if it was the worst week etc that VIP group would be the last thing on your mind.

GrannyGossip

‘’I’d much rather be the person getting trolled than being the person doing the trolling’’

Aye, that’s why she posted that girl’s status mentioning no names last week and had all her followers comment on it. Still hasn’t addressed it even though she deleted the post 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So you had to pay to see the injections until she needed to be showing them on regular insta. Now she's saying you have to pay to hear her results today and at the bottom says that people need to talk about the infertility journey?

Make it make sense?

• Sick
Reactions: 12