Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeoooo

Maybe she did actually swing her titties off afterall and they are being surgically attached

• Haha
Reactions: 18

chunky1983

Her down syndrome relative there for added effect. Before anyone disagrees with me that's all it is for. She is a shameless individual. Life revolves around views/likes/money

Reactions: 17

GrannyGossip

It’s not nice seeing anyone ill but then you get her saying there’s a very important live coming up on Facebook and then you think wtaf. Hard to feel really sorry for someone when they attention seek like that and make money on something like ill health

geordielass72

VIP Member
She is the biggest contradicting cunt going. Always preaching be kind and women supporting women etc yet she’s doxxing “trolls” on tiktok and making fun of them all while her air head supporters also make fun in the comments. Pot kettle black! She’s a complete balloon of a girl
As my granny used to say, " there's a wee bit of a want in her"
Translation: she's a loony

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She should be ashamed to come on like that knowing full well some followers are concerned. Of course loves them all but not enough to say why she was hospitalised. Of course she doesn't have to tell anyone but the fact that she wants to tell her VIPs live, tells everyone that she only gives a fuck about money and not them.

Won't be long until we all hear that she's had a tube removed due to ectopic pregnancy or a ruptured cyst and she's lost an ovary or whatever.
I feel sorry for any woman going through gynae and fertility issues but struggle to feel sorry for those who shout about not hiding away and getting these things out in the open....if you've paid of course.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
She’s probably in getting her head surgically removed from her arse… because that’s where it is 90% of the time!!!

• Haha

IceScream

I dont like the “I dont owe anyone anything”

yes you do, you told people you be on live on a certain day at a certain and and had an influx of people doing pay per view really, and did you didn’t deliver

She is hands down the most manipulative person ever, pretending she is her subscribers friends by portraying herself as the girl next door and drip feeding them snippets of information to get them to pay her.
I can see through her, she is nasty and full of venom

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
She is shameless, baiting for subscriptions on her illness, shame on her
That's her IVF journey and now illness journey she's been baiting people to join her paid group. She's disgusting. If it was genuinely the worst week of her life and she just wants to curl into a ball and hide from the world, she wouldn't be posting to her thousands of followers trying to con them out of money

Reactions: 16

hotchic

I dont know his mum personally but i know people who do and they say shes the lovliest woman and her hearts broke with it all. his daughters seem to be great young girls with there heads screwed on too, they both have kids of their own. seems big J is the issue in all aspects - hopefully he doesnt screw TR over the way he screwed over his previous wifes or if he does hopefully shes smart enough to realise it sooner than later
I can’t stand tr and J; trs voice grates on me But I am gonna have to disagree with what u are saying about js ex wife as I personally have had my life ruined by her and know at least 8 other wives that have had theirs too most with children involved like mine:; tr and j are not my thing but I don’t believe that his ex is as innocent the way she has been made out to be. Men come before her child and my young children’s lives were in tatters when I found out about my husbands and her affair which she was happy to rub in my face and make known. I didn’t even know her personally when this happend to me, I now Know that she is well known for doing this around Derry. I could tell u all more about her and her colourful life:;

• Wow
  • Heart

nini14

The latest post if she wrote it honestly;

Thanks to all my bperfect and voduz huns for checking in on me. Yes i was really sick and appreciate all the attention, but remember i’m still a #BA lads, use the promo code x

Thanks so much for all the new money and memberships in the VIP group! Can’t wait to continue to lead you all on with pointless videos and give you no information :)

So glad i can swing my diddies again, yeoooo lads!!

• Haha

Welllnow

One day he's gonna cope running round after her. Was it not a while back he had one of those 24hr heart monitors on ? Imagine if you were him, sitting in work (if he works), and coming up to home time, you'd be quaking in your boots thinking what you are coming home to next, the screaming banshee of Banbridge !!! All you would want is peace and quiet, instead of having to do what she has dreamt up next to enact or listening to her woes.

Maybe the monitor was one of her effects for more attention and sympathy, you just wouldn't know with her.
Banshee of Banbridge 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

GrannyGossip

Sorry but what is the craic with that picture she’s up today of her sitting with those flowers and cards. It’s just embarrassing. Thank people privately, no need for it on social media

Edited to fix spelling

Gossqween

My typical guess is the hormones she’s been taking to amp of her fertility have caused cysts on her ovaries and an educated guess that one ruptured or was either about to and they did lap surgery to removed which is day surgery, if it was anything serious like the way she goes on she wouldn’t be at herself enough to be able to post, it’s all for clout and that stupid VIP group