Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rightupmystreet

I don't understand how seemingly "normal" people get absorbed with her life and carried away with the shit show that is TR 🤯 EVERYTHING about her IS FAKE. Her looks are fake, her lips, her teeth, her hair, her tan, her jewellery, her "designer" clothes, her shoes, her handbags..... ALL FAKE . Her language and behaviour are disgusting.... What's the attraction ?

Reactions: 14

GrannyGossip

It’s the ‘I won’t be on the main page for a wee while, however will give a trigger warning for the Facebook VIP group as it contains photos of blood and not nice details’

CATCH A FUCKING GRIP

Who the hell wants to see someone else’s blood?! Also whytf would you want to show that off! Esp when it’s the ‘hardest’ week of your life!

She’s an absolute cretin

Welllnow

She's the definition of unhinged
---
squealing here 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Love is love! What completely turns me now is the heck of him in the sports socks and fat neck fade 🤢 act yer age BIG JOKE!
---

The optimistic in me believes that 95% of her ‘slave minds’ feel the same us and are possibly thinking ‘what’s £3.49 a month’ and they quickly realise their simple life is absolutely okay!! The other 5%?? Well they’re beyond help!
Big J looks like hes missing a few chromosomes himself, running around like a big ape on speed!! 😂😂😂Man would turn the tide ffs..

Last edited:
  • Haha

OwtDoing

VIP Member
She’s posted a video saying she’s not strong enough to tell what’s happened to her cos of the backlash she will get from what happened! She also said about ppl ripping her to shreds online and in threads! She’s taking the vips with her to Blackpool with her family and when she comes back she may be ready to share her story!

I honestly think what’s happened to her has made her revaluate what she shares on social media It’s made her realise nothing in her life is private anymore it’s nearly like an addiction she needs the likes and comments to fulfil something that’s missing in her life!
‘Not strong enough’ yet she wanted her followers to bully an innocent woman. If she was as fragile as she would like us to think she wouldn’t still be posting videos etc.

A short paragraph saying she had private issues to deal with would be more in keeping with being “fragile”.

She couldn’t even mourn her grandmother in private, she shared a private voicemail on social media.

With any luck she’s maybe starting to see the error of her ways but that will only be her thinking about how badly she has made herself look.

• Heart

Gossqween

I'm surprised she hasn't rallied the strength to do a wee live for all her sheep or is she waiting for another few hundred mugs subscribers for maximum impact. It'll be an Oscar worthy performance
She’s doing it tomorrow at 6pm so tonight .. it’s got a “trigger warning” I’m actually so tempted to pay the £3 odd to watch but I don’t know who would be more dissatisfied, me or my partner 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

irishlassie

VIP Member
TE/]same here, couldn’t care less as some things are private or because of her ‘status’ and the hype she creates she could’ve posted that she wasn’t feeling at herself and she was taking a few weeks off but NOOOO! Even on the day she announced she’d be taking a break from social media and proceeded to post every farts end! I reckon the turning point was on Tuesday night when she made the wrong move by sharing that girls 3 month old status, which didn’t even mention her, and incite her sheep to basically attack that girl. He’s milking it too. What 50 yr old sane run of the mill man would go along with that pure shite and constant drama if not for the now £12k a month she’s managed to con out of people! And I’m all for people making a living but the stuff she posts is dung!
She let herself down a bagful with that stunt on Tuesday night she ordered a complete witch hunt on them girls!!! Makes you wonder has she sent her dirty dolls to troll ppl before?

• Wow

Cdoc12

She’s the type of lowlife that will fake a miscarriage for content. Whatever shite she has been in hospital for. It will be used for content and exgarrated (sp?)

Emergency surgery a few days ago and now she is bending up and down looking at flowers and gifts, sitting for hours getting her extensions out and her hair dyed and now trolling other women...I smell 🐂 💩

derrybrunette

Anyone who pays anyone to watch there lives need there head looked at.
I can’t understand what is wrong with those people who pay to be in her VIP group- don’t come at me but I’m imagining a lot of them are also crying about the cost of living crisis! Grown women fawning over her constantly going on about how amazing she is and how real she is- can none of them see she’s as fake as fcuk?! I despair at society who adore these instahuns

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
This girl is taking the absolute piss. Emergency surgery, worst time of her life, not able to talk about it, but dolled to the 9s out shopping. Nah, I know people deal with things differently but her emergency surgery must have been a broken nail 🙄

• Haha

geordielass72

VIP Member
So he's not as sweet and innocent as they portray him
That's been said numerous times. There's something about him I can't put my finger on but I think he's def the sort who has a temper.
He has a " trophy" wife and plenty of money, they think they're untouchable. I don't think he wants a baby either. At his age?! Behave!

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
She's able to buy a new house and new range rover because her 'hunnies' paid for it with her pregnancy test baiting while doing her Fertilty treatments and earning thousands a week from them. Her 'fans' who paid to hear if she was pregnant or not, they've bought her new car

Taylor rae knows exactly what she is doing, she's a shrewd businesswoman,crying trolls again to make her subscriptions go up, do these subscribers not realise they are being played?

It wouldn't suprise me if she is trolling herself, she has made nearly £2,500 this week alone just on that

• Heart
I thought that fellow brendan invented that
I am sorry to burst your bubble but nope he definitely didn't, all he does is choose the colours, design the packaging etc.
it's made in a warehouse in china who probably employ children and whose staff work in shocking conditions for next to nothing while brendan organises big cocaine fuelled parties disguised as launches for his hangers on and to look good for the gram

• Wow
  • Heart

geordielass72

VIP Member
I'm surprised she hasn't rallied the strength to do a wee live for all her sheep or is she waiting for another few hundred mugs subscribers for maximum impact. It'll be an Oscar worthy performance

• Haha