Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor Rae #1 …. The Dirty Doll

This has been requested in a few places.

Monkey owning Northern Ireland self professed queen 👸 who is very active on IG FB and TikTok.

Will leave the full Bio to you who are much better than at doing synopsis.

Reactions: 6
Jesus, poor big J must have a pain in his arse taking all those videos/pics of her..does the man work at all?

• Haha
Does anyone know what J actually does? She has that stupid pink Land Rover and he’s just bought a Porsche but the house looks quite modest from what Iv seen

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what J actually does? She has that stupid pink Land Rover and he’s just bought a Porsche but the house looks quite modest from what Iv seen

He owns a hardware company and a part owns a housing development company hence him always being free to take pics of Princess T lol

He was like her auld lad following her around the B Berfect Store filming for her. Imagine bringing your husband to a girly event like that, she doesn't seem to have many friends?

• Haha
Oh I thought he only had 1 son? 🧐
Think he has 2 grown daughters in their 20s. So my friend from Coleraine says anyway. Apparently one got her make up done once by dirty doll but there's no mention since. I'd love a friend of Big Js to come in and confirm all this stuff, I'm dying to know all lol

Seen her clip of the live on TikTok - no harm I’m not playing down a situation like that at all but I just don’t believe that anything she says or does is sincere. Everything comes across so contrived and false. She desperately wants to be famous - all this I’m so real crap is a pile of shite.

Reactions: 11
Think he has 2 grown daughters in their 20s. So my friend from Coleraine says anyway. Apparently one got her make up done once by dirty doll but there's no mention since. I'd love a friend of Big Js to come in and confirm all this stuff, I'm dying to know all lol
duck me that must be awkward, your wife being as old as hoir kids 😅
The ex wife must be impressed

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.