Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
I can’t stand tr and J; trs voice grates on me But I am gonna have to disagree with what u are saying about js ex wife as I personally have had my life ruined by her and know at least 8 other wives that have had theirs too most with children involved like mine:; tr and j are not my thing but I don’t believe that his ex is as innocent the way she has been made out to be. Men come before her child and my young children’s lives were in tatters when I found out about my husbands and her affair which she was happy to rub in my face and make known. I didn’t even know her personally when this happend to me, I now Know that she is well known for doing this around Derry. I could tell u all more about her and her colourful life:;
Is she from Derry or living in Derry now

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Anyone know what her bad news was in her v.i.p live?
From what I can gather from the comments think she had an egg transfer and it was unsuccessful or it was but then she miscarried not 100% sure but I thought she said she wasn’t going through with IVF previously.

chunky1983

I've just googled and watched her Take Me Out date episode, I can't get over how different her accent is! Has clearly always wanted to be famous sure didn't she court the press about getting trolled for their age gap relationship. Absolute dose, don't know how people don't see through her.
Have you the link??

keke00

Sorry just saw a video there or her with tape on a different part of her face. I’m assuming as above it’s for the wrinkles lol. But she does also tape her lip upwards. Or used to anyway