Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Is she sure John’s even putting it in for a start? Doubt he can see his Cumberland sausage over that big gut of his #AlcoSanta

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Room101

I'm new to her page, I have in the past saw things on Facebook about her but I went onto her page and got a proper look. In the name of God who is doing that to her face!? What actually is it in her cheeks? She literally looks like her cheeks are going to explode. In my humble opinion that girl has mental health issues. Anyone who lives their life online and does that to their face can't be too right in the head. She's more to be pitted than anything 😐

cazacon88

Rewinding the thread a bit, Big J was set up in his business, by the parents of his 2nd wife, without them, I don't think he would be anywhere. Apparently he is evading HMRC by cooking the books, but nothing could be done, because his ex was a silent partner. Up to that he didn't have much, his 1st girlfriend had to buy her own engagement ring.
His 1st wife and 2nd didn't speak, due to his lying and manipulation of each of them, until the fall out he had with his daughters. You would never guess who caused that ??? One of the daughters was getting married around the same time as TR and she wouldn't have it. He has even been to the solicitors attempting to gain access to his grandchildren !!! (I think no matter what a person does or says against Big J or TR they are running to the police or solicitors).
One act TR committed was to deliver a mother's day present to his 2nd wife because neither the son or Big J would do it themselves. Twisted and evil wouldn't touch her.
I feel like I need you to make like a bullet point list of everything you know 😂 you seem to have the most insight and I’m like tell me morreeeee 😂😂😂

what else ya got up ur sleeve? Spill the tea lol

cocobutter20

My heart goes out to her.
BUT
She popped up on my fyp there & she’s sitting crying her heart out & then says
“We are keeping the scan results for the VIP group, because I don’t want it out in the open”
Jesus wept! Money is all she wants. What a dose!
the world is couped
Anyone who pays anyone to watch there lives need there head looked at.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

OwtDoing

VIP Member
She is a dose. I liked her at the start but the having to document everything online. Someone innocently asked if they spotted a baby bump and she had a full on breakdown documented online about it. I’ve had people ask when I’m due and believe me I’m not pregnant, it’s the way I carry my weight and I’m doing something about it. I’m close to my 40’s and haven’t met someone that I would like to have children with. Do I feel I’m missing out on that? Yes massively but I’ve come to accept that it’s probably not going to happen for me unfortunately. Plus given my age and fertility it’s even less likely to happen. Do I shout about it online? No.

Also if they do go for adoption, they will be strictly told that they cannot document this on social media. What content will she have then? Back to her monkeys and thinking she’s made it as a BA for Bperfect? All you need to do that is have a bit of presence on social media and Brendan will happily thrown you white label chinese tat to tout to impressionable young teenage girls 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
that behaviour last night was shockin!!! and she lost a lot of her loyal followers because of it, when she wasnt gettin the attention she wanted and it backfired she deleted the post. johns daughters tagging each other in someones post about her behaviour, they all clearly know shes tapped. cant believe shed set her followers on an innocent woman for posting something on her own personal facebook 11 weeks ago ffs. my sister in the VIP group just to see what she says on live tonight then shes leaving. i commented on that shit show last night and got blocked instantly, would make ye wonder why she couldnt just of blocked the girl who put the status up instead of posting it, attention seeker lol
Johns daughters tagged one another?! I missed this but then I don't know their names and tbf I avoid even watching TR shite but sometimes it does pop up because I have friends who follow. People will get bored of her, the constant woe-is-me pity posts will be too much for people. She is just one big fake attention-seeking melter.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Why does she think trolls would make fun of her? What's the point of being in the VIP group if she's no longer posting things in it that she isn't posting elsewhere? Surely the VIP supporters deserve something for their money?

I cant believe she did a Facebook live on her wedding day while she did her speech. Is there nothing she won't vlog about?

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
That John creeps me out, TR clearly has MH issues, regarding her appearance and much more. I'd say she was pretty vulnerable when they met, she looked a bit better for sure, she thinks he saved her, what he done was take advantage, love bombed her, big bunch of flowers and all show after one date, he gets to dip his tip and shake her diddies, his mates all laugh about it and she is bonded to him.
“Dip his tip” hahaha that’s great 😂
Gonna use that one on the man tonight. “Do the dishes or you’ll not get to dip the tip later” 👍🏼

• Haha
I don't understand how seemingly "normal" people get absorbed with her life and carried away with the shit show that is TR 🤯 EVERYTHING about her IS FAKE. Her looks are fake, her lips, her teeth, her hair, her tan, her jewellery, her "designer" clothes, her shoes, her handbags..... ALL FAKE . Her language and behaviour are disgusting.... What's the attraction ?
Yeah but she's "keeping it real" 😂😂. I watched the first three minutes of the pity party then turned the whinging cunt off .
I feel for the girl that's now getting trolled because of her, maybe a call to the police would be an idea because I didn't see TR try to stop it. She incited it but when the shoe is on the other foot TR is off whining to the police and doing another pity party video .
She disgusts me.

• Heart

nini14

Back to the hospital again and so the hospital content resumes.

She has no shame. There are people having their final days in that hospital who would give anything to be sent home and just have to return for a checkup.

blubelle

It’s extremely weird to me that she is telling a “secret” but you have to pay for it.. surely the majority of her audience are young as I don’t see grown women floating about like she does. All that eyooo mad bastard makes my skin crawl it’s so forced

• Heart

RossiePossie123

Seen her clip of the live on TikTok - no harm I’m not playing down a situation like that at all but I just don’t believe that anything she says or does is sincere. Everything comes across so contrived and false. She desperately wants to be famous - all this I’m so real crap is a pile of shite.

BlackWidowxoxo

There she’s back this morning about her hair. Talking about how she’s just got her hair coloured by Hair by Kyla then says it’s a bit of a mouthful and saying she’s the best! 🙄 she really does try to appear as girl supporting girls but there’s always a sly wee dig in there somewhere about something
That girl Kylaa that does her hair is a nasty piece of work!! She’s a deceptive, nasty, bullying, horrible scumbag of a person who thrives off drama and attention!! No wonder her and Taylor get on ffs

• Wow

Duchesspink

VIP Member
The results go into the vip group but sure they end up on the regular channels anyway.
How can you profess to be getting infertility and Ivf out into the open and helping to remove the stigma if you are only telling your story to anyone who pays privately for it?
Did she mention on radio ulster that her "journey" is only available to the public if they pay monthly and send stars to her? I'm sure she bloody didn't

• Heart

GrannyGossip

She's clearly more wired than we thought to do something like that. Seriously odd behaviour.
I just don’t understand how the ‘fans’ writing on the girl’s Facebook about bullying don’t see the irony of their comments. Shocking from grown men and women