Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she take the man with her to the event last night? I didn't see too many couples at it.

Reactions: 1
They stated online that she put & puts them through hell. Who's doing wat?
Aye sure they went away for a few days months back and Harry was with Js sister and according to TR the mother rang the cops saying they left her son unattended. How many wives does big J have?

Aye sure they went away for a few days months back and Harry was with Js sister and according to TR the mother rang the cops saying they left her son unattended. How many wives does big J have?
I remember that too. Caused then Soo much disruption & hurt apparantley.....

• Wow
It's really starting to do my tits in that anytime anyone mentions to her anything about a baby she just starts shouting troll and does lives about it or posts that person's comment so that the groupies will just smother her in compliments and attention. I think it was last week someone said she looked like she had a bump or something a long them lines and TR did a live yapping about it. End of the day yes it isn't nice I'm sure to get comments like that but when you put yourself out there and your whole bloody life on social media for all to see then you are going to have to accept that not everyone is going to lick your asshole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What is with this shaking the head and waving her arms about at everything in every video ? She's coming across like a moron. Wise up TR.

Reactions: 2
It's that fake giggle I hate the most
I know seriously! What's all that shake your diddies and false cackle about? I don't mind her but she is so kat slater stuck in 1994 vibes in a tacky way. Honestly, she's like a whole out dated lemon it's funny. Just pure tack and leopard print then adopting kids from Cambodia 🤦‍♀️godsake

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s with all the z listers at primark event did they pay for everything or was it gifted
Shocking all gifted a £200 voucher such a disgrace, I will be no where near it, all the so called doses oh mean Instagrammers invited and getting all the freebies….no words shame on primark

Reactions: 8
Shocking all gifted a £200 voucher such a disgrace, I will be no where near it, all the so called doses oh mean Instagrammers invited and getting all the freebies….no words shame on primark
It would have suited them better to give out £200 vouchers to those in real need this year all the clowns that attended yesterday certainly don’t need handouts I actually thought the opening was yesterday but in fact it was today won’t be in any hurry to primark again

Reactions: 9
Why o why would you want to share something so personal, as your fertility journey and a BIG appointment with a bunch of random strangers????? This is not normal behaviour - all for the likes & attention to this vulgar witch. Thankfully I've never needed fertility treatment and I im sorry that she has to go down this route...but is nothing sacred anymore?

Reactions: 4
Why o why would you want to share something so personal, as your fertility journey and a BIG appointment with a bunch of random strangers????? This is not normal behaviour - all for the likes & attention to this vulgar witch. Thankfully I've never needed fertility treatment and I im sorry that she has to go down this route...but is nothing sacred anymore?
Am I the only one thinks it might be a made up story to get likes and views?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.