Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be the most insecure person I've ever come across!!! The constant validation with every post speaks volumes. The 'posh' voice - then the lowest of the low sexual inuendoes on every post - how lovely for all her young teen followers😡 attention seeking madam!!! Its all about the £££ ... join my vip group for this that & the other....go feck!!! Who would actually subscribe to listen to her absolute buckshit. ? Everything is so staged. I genuinely this she has a good heart but she needs to be just TR.

Reactions: 10
She has to be the most insecure person I've ever come across!!! The constant validation with every post speaks volumes. The 'posh' voice - then the lowest of the low sexual inuendoes on every post - how lovely for all her young teen followers😡 attention seeking madam!!! Its all about the £££ ... join my vip group for this that & the other....go feck!!! Who would actually subscribe to listen to her absolute buckshit. ? Everything is so staged. I genuinely this she has a good heart but she needs to be just TR.
It's the vulger posts that get me and then the "oh look how many people sends stars to help feed the monkeys". Then "we are going to florida".

It's the vulger posts that get me and then the "oh look how many people sends stars to help feed the monkeys". Then "we are going to florida".
Get 20 per cent off my bperfect range guys. She's now doing a make up tutorial for "from 12 to 16 range. Those wee girls can't see how she's using them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can she not pronounce her ‘R’s? Some words she says makes my skin crawl the way she pronounces stuff lol

Reactions: 1
I really don’t understand TR… Click bait video titles to beg for stars aka ££ to ‘feed the monkeys’… why anyone would pay for the shite she posts is beyond me

Reactions: 7
imagine paying her £3 to be in her Facebook group. The world has gone mad!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
She is a dose. I liked her at the start but the having to document everything online. Someone innocently asked if they spotted a baby bump and she had a full on breakdown documented online about it. I’ve had people ask when I’m due and believe me I’m not pregnant, it’s the way I carry my weight and I’m doing something about it. I’m close to my 40’s and haven’t met someone that I would like to have children with. Do I feel I’m missing out on that? Yes massively but I’ve come to accept that it’s probably not going to happen for me unfortunately. Plus given my age and fertility it’s even less likely to happen. Do I shout about it online? No.

Also if they do go for adoption, they will be strictly told that they cannot document this on social media. What content will she have then? Back to her monkeys and thinking she’s made it as a BA for Bperfect? All you need to do that is have a bit of presence on social media and Brendan will happily thrown you white label chinese tat to tout to impressionable young teenage girls 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
She is a dose. I liked her at the start but the having to document everything online. Someone innocently asked if they spotted a baby bump and she had a full on breakdown documented online about it. I’ve had people ask when I’m due and believe me I’m not pregnant, it’s the way I carry my weight and I’m doing something about it. I’m close to my 40’s and haven’t met someone that I would like to have children with. Do I feel I’m missing out on that? Yes massively but I’ve come to accept that it’s probably not going to happen for me unfortunately. Plus given my age and fertility it’s even less likely to happen. Do I shout about it online? No.

Also if they do go for adoption, they will be strictly told that they cannot document this on social media. What content will she have then? Back to her monkeys and thinking she’s made it as a BA for Bperfect? All you need to do that is have a bit of presence on social media and Brendan will happily thrown you white label chinese tat to tout to impressionable young teenage girls 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I'm the same as you, I liked her at the start too but she is absolutely ridiculous now and its massively cringe how she gets on. No doubt when she finds out there is a tattle thread about her she will do a 30 min live about it. None of us of are being malicious though, its just our opinions. I don't know anyone that needs to document absolutely EVERYTHING they do, the school run, a day out in Coleraine, a day out in Belfast, etc. Have a day off ffs. I can't even avoid her either because I have friends on FB who follow her so she comes up on my timeline. Anyway LADS I'm away to do my actual job that doesn't involve crying down the phone.

Reactions: 8
Can she not pronounce her ‘R’s? Some words she says makes my skin crawl the way she pronounces stuff lol
#fillers #liplift causes that

She's been on a few tv shows etc. Definitely a fame seeker...... this is a strange way to go about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s fame hungry and has always needed a relationship to validate herself! 👀

Reactions: 2
It’s all so fake, the accent, the laugh, the banter- all forced! She’s curated this online personality, you can see even from her old videos that it’s all put on 😅 wonder what happened to the tan now she’s working with Bperfect lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.