Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she does that thing with her tongue he freaks me out.
There is nothing funny or cute about it.
I only came across her recently in the primark launch .. im already bored of him walking behind her filming everything ..and the voice overs are so cringe.
Had to unfollow her. She's just too much so many filters too.
What a sad life

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, but what the duck was that nonsense of him "going for a shite" and her saying she heard them hit the toilet.

Christ almighty, is there no such thing as privacy anymore?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They think they're hilarious. Obviously that kind of chat appeals to their followers 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The 2 of them are so immature. People can say 'oh they are just having fun' but I actually get second hand embarrassment for them. Imagine sitting there in the lounge before you go on holidays, and you see them two getting on like that. My boyfriend and I travel business class to Thailand once a year (we work hard to do so, we don't ask for people to send us stars on facebook to pay for it) & I would be so disappointed if I was stuck beside these 2 getting on the way they do. You just know their phones won't be out of their hands.

Reactions: 8
That live from the hotel room was disgusting and then in the hotel restaurant.......no words. They have got so vulgar. She's actually worse than him now.

Reactions: 5
I've noticed lately that she's looking more orange and whatever she's doing with contour and filters, she kinda doesn't really look human . I'm no fan but I can't help but wonder if this is a dysmorphic disorder of some kind ? Is this her mental health playing out a distraction from her fertility issues ?
It's sad to see that anyone thinks they need to do all that.

Reactions: 9
Her language is so bad. Honest to god I wouldn’t let my child near someone who has a sewer mouth like that.

They actually can't do a live now without mentioning bodily functions. Not remotely funny. Give it a fortnight and she will be back on again crying about something. I've had to unfollow. Between his feet and her toilet talk 🤢

• Sick
Just saw a tik tok. Why does none of her friends tell her to stop mentioning her "crampy hole". It's vile🙄

Reactions: 2
He is awful
Looking . Bloody Santa Claus . She s all about the money . She d do anything for it

Reactions: 1
Back on crying about the monkeys. "I've missed them so much guys". "Oh thank you for your stars. We use them to feed the monkeys. Now let me show you what I've bought".!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.