Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know seriously! What's all that shake your diddies and false cackle about? I don't mind her but she is so kat slater stuck in 1994 vibes in a tacky way. Honestly, she's like a whole out dated lemon it's funny. Just pure tack and leopard print then adopting kids from Cambodia 🤦‍♀️godsake
See all this, it does my head in. the o shaped mouth while shouting what's the craic lads, doing little hand movements and thinking she is funny just makes me cringe. The thing is, I didn't even mind her until recently - but she is CONSTANT now and it's too much.

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one thinks it might be a made up story to get likes and views?
I found it strange too!! As having successfully had ivf myself & with CAH being closer 2 me, never once did I have an apt there 4 fertility treatment, always down at d fertility clinic, RVH....

Reactions: 2
I found it strange too!! As having successfully had ivf myself & with CAH being closer 2 me, never once did I have an apt there 4 fertility treatment, always down at d fertility clinic, RVH....
Where's CAH ? I've had IVF appointments at the grove clinic on Lisburn road, but through the the NHS at RFC at the royal.

I thought she couldn’t go through fertility treatment when going through the adoption process… suss

Reactions: 3
I'm sure that poor nurse wanted herself being filmed. TRs paid (VIP) followers went down by almost 75 last week. Now it's back up to over 800 after the hospital post. That's actually 800 people who pay a subscription every month...............

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she couldn’t go through fertility treatment when going through the adoption process… suss
yes that’s correct, you essentially have to choose one path or another. You can’t pursue both. I had researched both options a few years back, it’s all about ensuring stability for the adopted child.

Reactions: 4
Why do the owners of these lovely places imagine that that pair will bring them in more business.

Just seen they are going to Florida for their honeymoon. Going to be nothing but fake videos coming thick and fast :cautious:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.