Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad there is a thread now.

I know of her through friends, all from a similar area etc.
She just comes across very false to me. also, It is beyond cringe having Big J follow her around videoing her like she's a celebrity.

Reactions: 7
What’s the situation with big John and his son? Was he not in his life until recently? Why does he have full custody?

Reactions: 3
I think he’s a handsome looking man for his age so don’t find it weird she finds him attractive and he does seem madly in love with her, I just find the filing everything in your life weird , even going to tescos he has to film her. I only seen a bit of the video on adoption,
Did she say she doesn’t want ivf or anything? Or she just wanted adoption?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think he’s a handsome looking man for his age so don’t find it weird she finds him attractive and he does seem madly in love with her, I just find the filing everything in your life weird , even going to tescos he has to film her. I only seen a bit of the video on adoption,
Did she say she doesn’t want ivf or anything? Or she just wanted adoption?
I think she can't carry so ivf not an option

Reactions: 1
It’s extremely weird to me that she is telling a “secret” but you have to pay for it.. surely the majority of her audience are young as I don’t see grown women floating about like she does. All that eyooo mad bastard makes my skin crawl it’s so forced

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s extremely weird to me that she is telling a “secret” but you have to pay for it.. surely the majority of her audience are young as I don’t see grown women floating about like she does. All that eyooo mad bastard makes my skin crawl it’s so forced
Me too my hole cringes so bad from her sayings 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
I stated following TR a few months ago and at the beginning I though she was alright. But Jesus..I can't stand her now!!!!
Everything she does she seeks validation for. I feel all her lives & videos with big J are so rehearsed.
I was disgusted by her post 'swing your diddies round & round' while in London on Friday. How distasteful when the country is in mourning. Not even the slightest mention.
I just find her pretty vulgar especially with a teenager in the house😱

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All is not what it seems with TR and Big J!! He cheated in both his previous marriages, is narcissistic and manipulative and would tell a lie that could hang ye. He loves to make himself a victim in every situation including with his wee boy now. I don’t think either of his daughters speak to him and both his ex wives are supporting each other all over facebook, the wee boys mummy is doing charity walks and other things for a charity dealing with Parental alienation. Parental alienation is a theorized process through which a child becomes estranged from one parent as the result of the psychological manipulation of another parent. After learning all of this and watching their lives, the way he talks about the wee boys mummy and their situation, especially when hes in the room doesn’t sit right with me!! Also any adoption agencies wont like or allow them to post the process online?? And thinking theyd be able to post the child once they adopt???? Are they that far removed from reality?!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
All is not what it seems with TR and Big J!! He cheated in both his previous marriages, is narcissistic and manipulative and would tell a lie that could hang ye. He loves to make himself a victim in every situation including with his wee boy now. I don’t think either of his daughters speak to him and both his ex wives are supporting each other all over facebook, the wee boys mummy is doing charity walks and other things for a charity dealing with Parental alienation. Parental alienation is a theorized process through which a child becomes estranged from one parent as the result of the psychological manipulation of another parent. After learning all of this and watching their lives, the way he talks about the wee boys mummy and their situation, especially when hes in the room doesn’t sit right with me!! Also any adoption agencies wont like or allow them to post the process online?? And thinking theyd be able to post the child once they adopt???? Are they that far removed from reality?!
That's very interesting. I have always wanted to know what the situation was in regards to the wee boys mum as sometimes the way TR & big J get on and how they talk about it you would think something bad had happened and Big J had to step up or something. I find it all very odd.

Reactions: 7

The majority of her audience seems to be middle aged women. Anytime I’ve went on her lives it’s all older

What's TR crying and upset about today ? She put a post up on FB apologizing for losing her head on a live in the VIP group.
I quite like the girl and I'd love for her to be genuine but I've also a hunch she's got a lot of insecurities and massively craving approval. I do think she still has a bit of growing up to do.
When you're your own woman the validation of strangers isn't necessary.

I don’t mind her and would watch her TikTok’s but honestly don’t like her enough to pay £3 a month to subscribe to her VIP Facebook 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I saw she apparently used all B-Perfect makeup whilst out in London and did a list of the products. But then posted her 20% off code because she works with them now.
Hinch did this with the Iconic range which was annoying as in her stories she uses Estee Lauder, Charlotte Tilbury etc and it winds me up when someone claims to use all of one sort of range just because they work with them and don't actually use the products like they claim to.
I hope TR doesn't go down this road of being a salesperson on her socials constantly because that is how people will start to get fed up with her.
Like I said, I'm really on the fence with her and I want to like her.

Reactions: 4
I saw she apparently used all B-Perfect makeup whilst out in London and did a list of the products. But then posted her 20% off code because she works with them now.
Hinch did this with the Iconic range which was annoying as in her stories she uses Estee Lauder, Charlotte Tilbury etc and it winds me up when someone claims to use all of one sort of range just because they work with them and don't actually use the products like they claim to.
I hope TR doesn't go down this road of being a salesperson on her socials constantly because that is how people will start to get fed up with her.
Like I said, I'm really on the fence with her and I want to like her.
I liked her until she teamed up with bperfect. As soon as I saw that I completely went off her and unfollowed as it's the same cheap tit that every tacky influenza tries to flog. How it's got a name for itself is shocking.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.