Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her until she teamed up with bperfect. As soon as I saw that I completely went off her and unfollowed as it's the same cheap tit that every tacky influenza tries to flog. How it's got a name for itself is shocking.
I’ve never used it before though I did wanna try their tan at one point. I just don’t like buying from a brand that insta huns promote because 9/10 it’s usually rubbish. I definitely think TR will go down the route of trying to flog all sorts for a bit of cash.

Reactions: 4
Harsh. Im just wondering how you can invent a tanning product. Can anyone do it or do you have to spend time in a lab?
There's loads of white label sites online that you buy the product unlabeled to label and brand yourself.

Anyone could start a business tonight.

Reactions: 3
I thought that fellow brendan invented that
I am sorry to burst your bubble but nope he definitely didn't, all he does is choose the colours, design the packaging etc.
it's made in a warehouse in china who probably employ children and whose staff work in shocking conditions for next to nothing while brendan organises big cocaine fuelled parties disguised as launches for his hangers on and to look good for the gram

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am sorry to burst your bubble but nope he definitely didn't, all he does is choose the colours, design the packaging etc.
it's made in a warehouse in china who probably employ children and whose staff work in shocking conditions for next to nothing while brendan organises big cocaine fuelled parties disguised as launches for his hangers on and to look good for the gram
Omg I am here for this tea ☕ Any time I see Brenda at parties he always looks like he’s been at the Colombian marching powder 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did not know that ! I bought a bundle thinking I was supporting local business. Not madly impressed by it tbh.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.