Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we need a number 2 thread yet??

Also that video she just posted up she's giving me Pete burns vibes with that make up.

And mentioning the trolls again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So he's not as sweet and innocent as they portray him
sorry this is happening to you, I had a similar experience before covid hit and was over 3 years to get an op for endo etc and fertility checks. The only advice I can give that I done was constantly going to the doctors, telling them to bump bump bump the list with my name and then I actually got to speak to
My Gynae/surgeons secretary from this and we’re able to see exactly where I was on lists and waiting times. (You have maybe done this already sorry if not much help). Another thing is to constantly ring the outpatient dept to find out your place on the lists. It’s horrific we even have to give this advise out but I thought I would reply back with what I done - good luck ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
‘’I’d much rather be the person getting trolled than being the person doing the trolling’’

Aye, that’s why she posted that girl’s status mentioning no names last week and had all her followers comment on it. Still hasn’t addressed it even though she deleted the post 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Proof that she’s scamming people!!
I don't think anything she does is for anybody's benefit except her own. All these hash tags bekind, keepingitreal, behumble etc. There's nothing kind, humble or real about her. All she does is bum and blow and show off.
Yes she may have raised 100k for charity, her words, not at it now though. And, what were those schools thinking, letting that loose to speak to teenagers ?
Where's Grape Ape this weather ?

Reactions: 9
There she’s back this morning about her hair. Talking about how she’s just got her hair coloured by Hair by Kyla then says it’s a bit of a mouthful and saying she’s the best! 🙄 she really does try to appear as girl supporting girls but there’s always a sly wee dig in there somewhere about something
That girl Kylaa that does her hair is a nasty piece of work!! She’s a deceptive, nasty, bullying, horrible scumbag of a person who thrives off drama and attention!! No wonder her and Taylor get on ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't think anything she does is for anybody's benefit except her own. All these hash tags bekind, keepingitreal, behumble etc. There's nothing kind, humble or real about her. All she does is bum and blow and show off.
Yes she may have raised 100k for charity, her words, not at it now though. And, what were those schools thinking, letting that loose to speak to teenagers ?
Where's Grape Ape this weather ?
100K for charity??? I never heard this. Still if you want to give to charity for genuine reasons, you don’t boast about it
---
‘’I’d much rather be the person getting trolled than being the person doing the trolling’’

Aye, that’s why she posted that girl’s status mentioning no names last week and had all her followers comment on it. Still hasn’t addressed it even though she deleted the post 🤔
Oh bore off TR. stop bleeping virtue signalling and falling on your sword! 🗡 Suck it up!

I’m blocked so can’t actually comment this on her post or believe me I would

Reactions: 4
100K for charity??? I never heard this. Still if you want to give to charity for genuine reasons, you don’t boast about it
---
She mentioned it a few times in the past and her Mum, came to her defence over the trolling, brought it up as well. As you say"IF" it's genuine, fair play, but, you don't brag about it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.