Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Andrew Scott would have attended had his mother not passed away, he's one who's always dressed well.

Reactions: 1
I actually really like the fabric and the cut of the top of Jodie Turner-Smith's dress and think she could have looked incredible, but the bottom half is just too much🤦‍♀️
1710166224648.png

Reactions: 7
I weirdly love this on Chris Evans. It’s so…. red but I love it. And his wife Alba Baptista looks lovely too

F451E11F-DA23-4074-A00D-85E1C809EDF7.jpeg

Reactions: 6
i didn’t even register this but everyone here who said margot wore black because america wore pink was correct. they’ve been doing it the whole time 🤣🩷

also, mentioned her above but someone kindly did a full breakdown of her looks. 🙌🏻 to carey mulligan for absolutely owning the season:

IMG_4738.jpeg
IMG_4737.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Noooo - what is this tin foil crop top?!
Looks like Jean Paul Gaultier. I think his ceremony outift is Zegna.

Too many men playing it safe and uninteresting last night. I was grateful for Robert Downey Jr's Strictly-esque suit and giant heels to distract from the procession of boring black and white tuxedos. Cillian Murphy looked lovely, but he'd probably still look lovely wearing a bin bag and a pair of his wife's tights.

Reactions: 1
I actually really like the fabric and the cut of the top of Jodie Turner-Smith's dress and think she could have looked incredible, but the bottom half is just too much🤦‍♀️
View attachment 2808440
This very shiny look always makes people look sweaty (to me at least). She looks like she’s just finished in the gym.
---
Refreshing to see an unfiltered picture of a Kardashian's skin - almost forgot they had pores!
View attachment 2808743
I feel like she’s going to get foundation or lipstick on that pointy bit
---
Celebrities seen arriving at Jay-Z and Beyonce's Oscar Afterparty
IMG_6805.jpeg

Emily Rata
IMG_6806.jpeg

Emma Stone
IMG_6807.jpeg

Donatella Versace
IMG_6808.jpeg

Kerry Washington (I think this is a cute after party look!)
IMG_6809.jpeg

John Legend and his wife
IMG_6810.jpeg

Mama Jenner

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This very shiny look always makes people look sweaty (to me at least). She looks like she’s just finished in the gym.
---

I feel like she’s going to get foundation or lipstick on that pointy bit
---
Celebrities seen arriving at Jay-Z and Beyonce's Oscar Afterparty
View attachment 2809652
Emily Rata
View attachment 2809653
Emma StoneView attachment 2809654
Donatella Versace
View attachment 2809655
Kerry Washington (I think this is a cute after party look!)View attachment 2809656
John Legend and his wife
View attachment 2809657
Mama Jenner
LJohn legend and “his wife” poor Chrissy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9