Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most fashionable place on Tattle!
Welcome back Tattlers - we have some upcoming ceremonies happening in March and April - The Razzies, The Oscars, NAACP Image Awards, Writers Guild of America Awards and the Olivier Awards!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looking forward to the Oscars. I want Margot Robbie to wear the most Barbie of Barbie dresses (and then move on!). Want Andrew Scott there looking superhot cos we know he's the people's winner (well mine!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looking forward to the Oscars. I want Margot Robbie to wear the most Barbie of Barbie dresses (and then move on!). Want Andrew Scott there looking superhot cos we know he's the people's winner (well mine!)
I feel like Andrew will amp things up for the Oscars with some metallic or lace element - always look forward to seeing his looks.

Reactions: 3
Must admit, I am looking forward to the Oscars outfits. I do love to see people taking a risk or doing something different, even if it’s not my thing.

I love the hair, the makeup, the clothes. Everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do wonder whether some people get lumbered with sub-optimal looks because they've pissed their stylist off. I hope Emma Stone was on good terms with hers during the crucial period.

This is Margot Robbie's last chance to get away with a crazy pink ballgown, which I think she'll take.

Reactions: 6
I do wonder whether some people get lumbered with sub-optimal looks because they've pissed their stylist off. I hope Emma Stone was on good terms with hers during the crucial period.

This is Margot Robbie's last chance to get away with a crazy pink ballgown, which I think she'll take.
I’ve really enjoyed Margot’s ultra feminine looks. Will be slightly sad to see them go but you don’t want to flog a dead horse.

Reactions: 6
Would it be possible to name the slebs? Sorry to be dim, but I rarely recognise most of those posted

Reactions: 14