Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion alert

I think Sydney Sweeney looks trashy and bimbo-ish in almost anything she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion alert

I think Sydney Sweeney looks trashy and bimbo-ish in almost anything she wears
aa a counteracting unpopular opinion:

i think a lot of that comes from her having (by hollywood standards) big boobs and not being afraid to wear outfits that compliment them rather than hide them. as a fellow top heavy lady, i appreciate it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd like to see the original version of that dress as I imagine it was altered to suit, as most red carpet gowns are. If the slit was a bit less deep and the lace boots/stockings were in a skip somewhere, and worn by a different actress/model, it'd look very different.

Reactions: 2
It reminds me of Stephanie Seymour's wedding dress in Guns n Roses's November Rain video.

Thigh splits need to go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She looks like a frail pensioner trapped inside someone's large intestine. I swear to god Ari has never had a stylist. She needs a bleeping overhaul.
---
I adore this! Maybe not for the oscars.
I do worry about Ari! She doesn’t look well.
Also her outfit;
A) has reminded me to buy Gaviscon (other indigestion remedies are available!)
B) looks a little phallic

Reactions: 4
Sorry but she's promoting a movie about an age gap relationship and she's playing the older woman, but given all the work on her face there doesn't seem to be much of an age difference :/

Reactions: 1
So behind on threads, but the photo of one of the Kardashians looks like she’s wearing a giant, black merkin. Doubt it was the lewk she was aiming for.

• Haha
Anne H has had some surgery and quite a lot of injectables, I think.

The sparkly cream mini-dress is cute, although you'd have to be really careful how you sat down in it. The metallic bag is great.