Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colman Domingo has played it a bit safe, hasn't he?
Not keen on A T-J's dress as it reminds me a bit of flaky skin, but I that might be because I don't like her much anyway.
Emma Stone looks lovely, although that dress is a bit too long - maybe she decided on different shoes at the last minute. I quite like Ryan Gosling's sparkly suit as well.
What was Emily Blunt's stylist on when she ok'd the silver y-front print?

Reactions: 3
I found there 3 interesting. Nobody can accuse Cynthia of being boring but this is unfortunately a bit ill-fitting.
The Rock is a mass of wrinkles but his shirt looks interesting.
Eugene (Try Guys) looks fabulously statuesque - must find a better pic and see how the front looks.
---
Colman Domingo has played it a bit safe, hasn't he?
Not keen on A T-J's dress as it reminds me a bit of flaky skin, but I that might be because I don't like her much anyway.
Emma Stone looks lovely, although that dress is a bit too long - maybe she decided on different shoes at the last minute. I quite like Ryan Gosling's sparkly suit as well.
What was Emily Blunt's stylist on when she ok'd the silver y-front print?
Right? Emily just doesn't strike me as a metallic y front kind of gal. Don't like the back of it either, bit toilet paper-esque.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She looks very unwell I think.

I keep looking at Emily’s dress and see nothing redeeming in it at all, I also dislike her hair.

Im going to sleep. No Margot, Lily G or Carey M yet either.
---
And Margot came in black, disappointing.
Lily looks lovely.

1FBD55CA-6272-4EB3-B19F-3D1AF5581771.jpeg
4465147E-ADE9-473D-894A-91B349F0C57D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you think cos she's not nominated, Margot didn't want to take the attention away from those who are nominated?

Reactions: 8
For someone so stunning, Florence often wears things that I don't think flatter her properly.

Reactions: 13
I think America F looks so hot.
Jennifer and her polka dots.
Oh I love this! It's beautiful. I like the simplicity of it and the styling is lovely.
Does anyone else dislike the relatively new trend of very low slung strapless dresses? I hate how they mess with your perception of the wearer's proportions. I'd love this even more if it sat an inch or two higher on her chest and no, I'm not her granny 😅

Reactions: 8
Oh I love this! It's beautiful. I like the simplicity of it and the styling is lovely.
Does anyone else dislike the relatively new trend of very low slung strapless dresses? I hate how they mess with your perception of the wearer's proportions. I'd love this even more if it sat an inch or two higher on her chest and no, I'm not her granny 😅
Oh I think Hailee Steinfield (sp?) looks a bit off around the bust - if it were a little higher i think it'd look fabulous.

Reactions: 9
Faves so far for me are Lupita and Zendaya!

I can’t believe Emily’s stylist let her out in that abomination 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My picks! I’m sure you’ve been waiting with baited breath (I joke I joke)
IMG_6790.jpeg

From left to right: Zendaya in Armani Privé and Bulgari, America Ferrera in Atelier Versace and Greta Gerwig (no dress ID at the moment).

IMG_6791.jpeg

From L-R: Lily Gladstone in Gucci X Joe Big Mountain of Iron Horse Quillwork and Bulgari and Ariana Grande in Giambattista Valli and Tiffany & Co.

IMG_6792.jpeg

From L-R: Cillian Murphy (according to Twitter they are saying Mick Murphy Menswear in Cork but I don’t know if that’s true or an in joke?), Ryan Gosling in Gucci and Colman Domingo in Louis Vuitton and David Yurman.

IMG_6793.jpeg

From L-R: Marlee Matlin in Rodarte (one of my favourite colours!), Ncuti Gatwa (no ID on his suit at the moment but his smile is his best accessory) and Fran Drescher (again, no ID but I swear this lady doesn’t age!).

IMG_6794.jpeg

L-R: Sandra Hüller in Schiaparelli and Cartier and Amber Midthunder (again no ID. I think the look would have benefitted from her hair being up though).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
woke up thinking ATJ would still be my favourite dress but CAREY MULLIGAN in balenciaga 👌🏻🔥🙌🏻

IMG_4732.jpeg

though secretly ryan gosling’s pink i’m just ken suit is a close second.

Reactions: 11